Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️Visiting Bellevue 10/16-10/19- 🌟Petite Blonde with a Sexy Imagination ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 2"
    Body Type: Slim
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Visiting Bellevue I'm so Happy that I'm here

Hey When was the last time the butterflies were fluttering about as you were about to explore something new? If you’re here, there’s a good chance that you find me fascinating.

I am – just like you I suspect – someone who longs for adventure, connection, and excitement. I am personally familiar with that emotion; I’m a lover of music, I sing and through music, I feel the pleasure of it all the time. Like music, I yearn to be deeply moved, appreciated, and most of all, for someone to share wild stories with. I’m drawn towards the unexplored, the unconventional, the journey off the beaten path, I’m truly submissive and like music I give in to it.

You will find me to be open-minded and non-judgmental, dynamic and capable. I seek to create a safe space for you to express your deepest desires with joy and without shame. I honor your unique self and your whole being

As much as I love to travel, you’ll find that I’m perfectly at home in New York and I’d be honored to explore the city with you if you happen to my on my side of the country. On any given weekend, I’m likely to be roaming venues, exploring blues, rock, Americana, or curled up in bed writing about breathless pleasures. I am a passionate intellectual; there are few things I enjoy more than learning. My extensive personal library includes books on sexuality, and spirituality, as well as poetry and fiction.

I sincerely look forward to meeting you and promise that our encounter will be nothing short of memorable.

**** IF YOU ARE A TNA MEMBER ASK ABOUT MY SEATTLE DONATION****

SCREENING

Screening is Required for all new Friends - Please

Affectionately,
    Aia

Affectionately,

Aia

Mobile: (347) 916-4472 Text only
    Email: [email protected]
    Web Page www.aiamoorenyc.com
    Last edited by aiamoore; 10-16-2018 at 08:06 AM.

+ Reply to Ad