Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: STD Question.

STD Question.

I had fully covered protected CFS at an AMP. A week later I had an intense urge to urinate. Felt exactly like a UTI and slight groin/pelvis pain. Burning in urethra. This was the first time ive went in a year.

I go to doc and he says its 90percent chlamydia. I take the piss test and test negative for the usual suspects. In the meantime he prescribed me doxycycline and took it for 6 days. Still have symptoms, but slightly subsided.

Now I'm thinking its Mycoplasma genitalium or Ureaplasma. Told doc and now waiting for test to come back. Treatment for that isn't doxy.

Now question, can it be something from the table shower, something else or am I crazy.

Anyone have any experiences.

Re: STD Question.

Probably isn’t safe to do Fs at amps
    Lol

Just saying

I had something like that some years back. Turns out that I injured my penis. Misdiagnosed as a STI, the doc gave me a shot of doxycycline which I had a bad reaction to. The injury became infected anyway and I endured several months of failed treatments while my entire prostate became inflamed.

Doesn’t quite sound like your symptoms, but I know it is possible to bruise the urethra if you get an aggressive handie, lol. Apparently that can cause pain/burning but not sure how long it’s supposed to last for. Was it very vigorous? ^^’

A former FWB went through something similar 4 almost 6 months. All the test came back negative every time (His & Mine. Although, I had no symptoms of anything we wanted to make sure) After 4 different opinions and lots of pain and suffering. It turns out we were going at it to rough and it was burising his pelvic bone.

Did you get it figured out?

My guess is a urinary infection!

could happen to anyone.

<h1 class="12342134"></h1>

+ Reply to Thread