Service Type: Companion

Visiting New York City!!

October 9th~October 16th!

**Pre Deposit Incentives include nude photos and video chat meet and greet.

Book Your Appointment now by calling or going online. Iamladynola.info

☆☆Texting is fine but you must be able to call me to see me.☆☆

*****Content for sale!! Same photo sets on ad, videos, Outfit requests and more!

*****Instagram.com/iamladynola

Phone and video play available as well!I can be your sweet and seductive girlfriend or I can be your never get enough mistress.

Face sitting, Nuru and Tantra Body Rubs, Extremely Flexible body, ***, Strap/Switch, Gagging, Bondage, and Lots More.

Content for sale including photos from sets on ad and website. Outfit Requests Available.Sensual body Rubs, kissing, caressing, passion, and romance is my specialty. I have a sexy sweet little voice baby so don't be shy and call me. I am a classy little slut and I vow to give you the best experience you've ever had.

About me:I am a figure that is striking and overwhelming in person, a very curvy body, beautiful natural looks and I am hot sexy live in the flesh..My sessions are also *** and sensual and your time with me will not only be pleasurable but unforgettable. I am extremely open minded and have very few no's, that being said be respectful ofmy time and do not ask explicit questions. If you are anything like me, perhaps you have a yearning for something real, genuine, and authentic then allow yourself to savor each moment with a few hours of unrushed adventure. I am open to short and long term arrangements. No more playing games. Just Bliss. Call now. I will have a candlelit suite, relaxing music, and adult beverages in a beautiful, upscale setting.

Information Are Required To Verify Appointment;

Your Name:

Date, Duration and Time of Appointment:

Social Media, Picture of ID, Employment, Social Media, verifyhim, or linkedin.

Your Information Is Strictly Confidential.Don't Be Shy, I'll Be Waiting To Hear From You. Have A Delicious Day,

Lick Lick,

Lady Nola