Service Type: Companion

Incall 5034476129
Incall
Incall near 72nd and powell
Incall 3 min off 205 5 min from I 84 right of 205 by 82nd max area (72nd powell)Avalible all weekend! Avalible til the
WHEE HOURS..CALL ME BEFORE WORK or call me on your way home from work (or lunch)and TAKE A LOAAAD OFF!! ������IM GREAT AT WHAT I DO ..CHECK OUT MY 100+ STELLAR REVIEWS AND SEE WHAT ALL THE HYPE IS ABOUT! I AM THE BEST!!
Incall
Incall
Text my temp# please!

520 448 1281
Or wifi number..
Tonight and early appt avalible after 8pm tonight incall
Ill be up late and early in the am FUN!If @ seen you then 70 if I haven't then 75
Donation
70 for playmates I've seen before 75 playmates I haven't

Incall
CAR N NAUGHTY SHOP FUN as well HMU AND LETS PLAY!
fellas available super short notice!
right this second im in the ne Portland area and 2-3 min off the 205 Powell I84 AREA. . ! are u on your way home from work and looking for some quick hott naughty fun from a well skilled hott native chick with big nice tits!!!!
ill also be doing outcall tonight depending on where abouts you want me to go but give mme a call or a text and we can see what we can work out ! AND OUTCALL AS WELL!!depending where u r
HIT ME UP FOR ON YOUR WAY HOME FROM WORK FUN!!!
AVAILABLE NOW!!
NAUGHTY
Call or text pls
SPECIAL
Ask about the fun SPECIAL
FOR MY SPECIALTY TEXT AND ASK FOR DETAILS!!
Available on super short notice and last minute
til the wee hours.. FEELING FRISKY?
ON YOUR WAY TO WORK OR ON �� LUNCH BREAK? OR WANNA STOP BY AND TAKE A LOOAAD OFF???����
OR COME WARM UP WITH THE FAMOUS JASMIN AND HAVE SOME HAWT SEXXXY FUN! til the weee hours... I'll be up super late
And up. Super early,!,!!!
AVAILABLE ON SHORT NOTICE ❗❕‼☑☑✔

Available ((((AVAILABLE NOW TIL THE EARLY AM TO START YOUR LONNGGG HARRRDDD DAY OFF AT WORK!
IM A SUPER NIGHT OWL so I'll be up late and early in the am.i slept all day so if your feeling frisky give me a text(I prefer text right now I'm using a temporary. Number just until tomorrow probably but u can always reach me on this number!! AND CARFUN AND OUTCALL IF YOUR NOT TO FAR FELLAS (ASK IF I CAN MAKE IT TO YOU).
Fun on SSSSHORT SHORRT SHORT NOTICE
(((((I CAN BE available in 20 minutes))))))
car or shop fun!!! Gateway area!
Available on SHORT NOTICE!!

Opening my menu up a bit..at discretion 95 qwwiicckk trryyyp. 120...30 min of super fun
OUTCALL hh14o qv 100
Oc+10

I REALLY LOVE ������ what I do and aim to please I love pleasing and love the reaction ����
I'm Native American tall and tan with big fake boobz�� please have a reference and or reviews. I'll be up late..so let's play boys! Car or shop fun there both super naughty and shop fun is super fun are and naughty.(Donations are for my time not for any kind or prostitution)if you want to know more about shop fun give me a text!
If you want to know my menu check out my profile and do's and don'ts also check out my reviews so you know what my specialty is all about!

i only need about 20 min right before you come meet me!iMORNING

BIG LIPS BIG BOOBS PRETTY FACE SUPER TALENTED CHECK OUT MY OLD ADDS AND CHECK OUT MY MANY REVIEWS AND SEE WHAT ALL NAUGHTY PLEASURE I GIVE

PRETTY FACE✔️
NOT A CLOCK WATCHER✔️
BIG FAKE BOOBS✔️
BIG PRETTY LIPS✔️
TALL/TAN✔️
GREAT CONVERSATION ✔️
GREAT PERSONALITY✔️
60+ GREAT REVIEWS✔️
LOVES TO PLEASE✔️
OPEN MINDED✔️
NEVER FLAKES✔️
SUPER NAUGHTY✔️