Service Type: Companion

Good evening, sexy hedonists!
I've returned to my beautiful bustling home city of Boston, and I am dying to make your acquaintance

Name:  Oly Adventure 1.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  158.3 KB

Welcome to my secret garden. I am Poppy, that ever-so-sexy devil on your shoulder, and I'm here to work my magic on you, curious stranger.
As the night approaches, my hunger increases. I am a Goddess of the Night, finding pleasure and fancy beneath the moon.
I have the body of an Amazonian temptress -- 6 feet tall, natural, strong limbs and limber curves, sexy and insatiable! Feet strong, smooth, flexible. My body is soft and heavy and utterly disarming.
I invite you to take a puff of the hypnotic Poppy! I am available for outcalls in the Boston area around the clock. There is an hour minimum. Please give me at least 12 hour notice before booking!

Name:  oly adventure 3.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  73.2 KB

Considerations:

1hr - 500❀
90 min - 750❀
2hr - 900❀
Overnight (12 hours) - 3000❀

Business Trip Dinner Date Special - 1000❀ : An unrushed dinner at a nice restaurant in the city, followed by 2 hours of delicious dessert-making!

Overnights & Extended Dates: Email for further arrangements!

Ask me about my fantastical fetish abilities!

I am happy to give photographers and artists the chance to practice their crafts with me for an additional 100❀ an hour. I myself am an artist and love to collaborate! ; )

Name:  Poppy-Gov_03.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  55.5 KB

Contact Poppy: 1. Send me a PM. 2. Text me @ (617)420-2529 (no calls) or email with your name, handle, email and info about yourself. Please refrain from using explicit language in your exchange -- all the information you need is on my page. Please no "Hey"s, no phone calls, be decorous. Thank you! Unconvinced? Check out this special teaser video! The password is poppy18 & the magic of my mouth will drive you NUTS

What's this amazing Amazon up to?
raunchy musings
erotic dreams

Name:  oly adventure 2.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  121.1 KB