Height: 5' 5"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Name:  IMG_20180908_150201.jpg
Views: 741
Size:  89.0 KB

I was perusing my profile and found my TDL. It appears WA and specifically E WA I have an untapped fan base. I am on many TDLs but have yet to have the pleasure of any of your company's.
    Let's rectify that situation shall we? I'll start by offering a discount on a full price one hour Companion or BDSM/Fetish service if I am on your TDL. As a small token of my humble appreciation. Because WA is one of my favorite fetish friendly locales, I'll also discount any BDSM/fetish sessions even if I'm not on your list.
    Attachment 883062

(406)253-2346 (406)201-1520
    [email protected]
    http://vainvanessa.com

Let's not waste each other's time. I am only interested in generous gentlemen that don't need to read a disclosure to know not to talk or behave inappropriately.

Please realize I am a seasoned veteran with a healthy stable of submissives and/or clients. Solid business practices established said clientele. I will not answer specific in depth questions nor engage in speculative conversations that could be perceived as Illegal in nature. I will assure you that you are in good hands and we will have a very good time together. If this isn't enough to appease your curious nature, I request you not bother with me at all.
    Last edited by Nessabelle; 10-13-2018 at 03:43 AM.

+ Reply to Ad