Service Type: Companion

Attachment 883708
Hello I am Paige a delightfully, articulate, elegant yet naughty southern lady, with a vivacious, playful nature, gorgeous looks and a fun-loving character!
Hello Gentlemen, thanks for your curiosity. Let's get more acquainted. I am a breathtaking companion with a unique talent. There is this kinkier aspect of me which includes an insatiable desire for pleasing. Rest assured that I take satisfaction in my efficiency so my talents will make it possible for me to surpass and fulfill your hunger for luxurious companionship. I provide an oasis from your day-to-day routine.
I am 5’8” tall (mostly legs) with silky smooth skin perky D cups, a soft waist, and nicely round bottom.
I pride myself on my honesty, integrity, discretion, reliability, immaculate presentation and a beautiful, fun and positive outlook on life.
YOU are special and should treat yourself, be pampered, it is all about you! Enjoy my therapeutic body relaxation session that will make you feel very relaxed. Let all your senses be stimulated with excellent communication, caressing and thoughtfully planned time together. I am discreet and always take safety precautions this is non-negotiable the more comfortable I feel the more fun we will have during our time together
Also if I have seen you before I look forward to seeing you again I have changed my number but just PM me for the new number as I know some I cannot contact first, discretion & privacy are something I GREATLY value.
Booking
I'm so glad you're thinking about spending time with me. Now, it’s time for you to tell me about a little about yourself...Think carefully about what has attracted you to my personality and your expectations from our date, then kindly PM or Text me (if I have given you my number) with the following details:
Preferred date, location, time and duration. A few hours’ notice is advised, but I will do my best to accommodate your request if at short notice.

In calls are available on select days from 10am - 10pm, for all NEW FRIENDS please PM for details.
For ESTABLISHED FRIENDS, in calls can be possible any day of the week providing I am free.
Out-calls are available with notice & proper verification for new friends.

INCALL
Real Nuru
I use authentic Nuru gel, no greasy coconut oil! My Nuru appointments always include a body rub to ease you into this mind blowing session. Also if we are at my Incall a full body hot towel treatment after and if you are scheduling and OC appointment we will be taking a hot steamy shower together! Before AND After.
220Nuru💗360Nuru+Companion

Body Relaxation Sessions💗 W/Companion
30M-160💗30M-250
1HR-180💗1HR-350
90M-280💗90M-400
2HR-380💗2HR-500

Companion Only
30M-220
45M-260
1HR-300
90M-360
2HR-460

OUTCALL
30M-200 💕 30M-250
1HR-250💕 1HR-350💕 EXTENDED F1HR-450
90M-300💕 90M-400💕 EXTENDED F90M-500
2HR-500💕 2HR-600 💕EXTENDED F2HR-700
Prebook preferred

SCREENING IS REQUIRED! Send me a PM for a smoother appointment setting!
253.287.six42six
[/CENTER]