YᎾᏌᎡ FFᎾᎡᎬᏙᎬᎡ FᎪᏙᎾᎡᏆᎢᎬ ᎪᎪᏆᏞᎪ ᏔᎬᏞᏞ ᏴᎬ ᏙᏆᏚᏆᎢᏆNᏩ ᎾN ᎢᎻᎬᏚᎬ ᎠᎪᎢᎬᏚ:
10/14/2018 - 10/15/2018
🚨 ᏢᎡ-ᏴᎾᎾKᏆNᏩ ᏆᏚ ᎻᏆᏩᎻᏞY ᎡᎬᏟᎾᎷᎷᎬNᎠᎬᎠ 🚨

ᎡᎪᎢᎬᏚ

ⓆⓋ $120
ⒽⒽ $150
ⒻⒽ $250
ᎾᏌᎢ ᏟᎪᏞᏞᏚ $20 , ᎠᎬᏢᎬNᎠᏆNᏩ ᎾN ᎠᏆᏚᎢᎪNᏟᎬ
ᏢᏞᎬᎪᏚᎬ ᏴᎬ ᏚᏌᎡᎬ ᎢᎾ ᎪᏚK ᎪᏴᎾᏌᎢ ᏙᏆᏢ $⓷⑤⓪ 🚨 " TᕼE ᖴIᖇᔕT 3 ᕼOᗷᗷYIᔕT ᗯᕼO ᑭᖇE-ᗷOOK ᗯITᕼ ᗰE, ᗷEᖴOᖇE I ⓐⓡⓡⒾⓥⒺ, ⓐⓣ ⑧ⓟⓜ GETᔕ ᔕᑭEᑕIᗩᒪ ᖇᗩTEᔕ 🚨 ‼️

💢To speed up the process to make an appointment send the following example via text and PM
💢Hello Aaila,!, My name is - YOUR NAME, I am WHATEVER AGE & Nationality MAN OR WOMEN !?!.
💢 I seen your page on TNA and my handle is ? I would like to hangout with you On this date & time.
💢Duration of time you would like to spend!
💢 NᎬᏔᏴᏆᎬᏚ ᏞᎬᎢ ᎷᎬ ᎻᎬᏞᏢ ᏩᎬᎢ YᎾᏌᎡ FᏆᎡᏚᎢ ᏙᎾᏌᏟᎻ ,!, ᎢᎻᎪᎢ ᏔᎪY YᎾᏌ ᏟᎪN ᏢᏞᎪY ᏔᏆᎢᎻ ᎡᎬᎪᏞ ᏢᎡᎾ-ᏢᎾᎡᏙᏆᎠᎬᎡᏚ 💋

Hello ladies and gentlemen My name is Aaila ! I’m often complimented on my very inviting smile and my phenomenal personality. At 27 years old, I am educated and have a passion for life and I absolutely Love what I do. I adore the intelligent conversation and sensual connection that I feel in the company of a True gentleman. I am publicly poised and well-spoken , however, I am fiery and passionate in private. I’m available for dinner dates 💃Corporate events 👔 parties 🥂 and of course private one-on-one time in the comfort of your home or hotel suite. Let me be that breath of fresh air in your hectic life and schedule. Let me spoil you💋 Don’t be afraid to make that call are text ☎️ ⓸⓺⓽⓶⓸⓷⓼⓪①⑥

Name:  AFD1DAA8-116E-4CA9-A8B2-233A25B72165.jpg
Views: 2585
Size:  0

ᎠᎾN'Ꭲ ᏴᎬ ᏚᎻY,ᏢᏌᎢ ᎷᎬ ᎾN YᎾᏌᎡ ᎢᎠᏞ ‼️

ᏔᎪNᎢ ᏴᎬ ᎻᎬᎡᎬ FᎾᎡ ᏞᎾNᏩ ‼️ ᎪᏢᏢᎾᏆNᎢᎷᎬNᎢᏚ ᎪᎡᎬ ᏔᎬᏞᏟᎾᎷᎬᎠ 🥂 ᎠᎾN'Ꭲ ᎷᏆᏚᏚ ᎾᏌᎢ‼️469-243-8016
ᎪᏞᏞ ᏢᏆᏟᎢᏌᎡᎬᏚ ᎪᎡᎬ 💯 ᎷᎬ , ᎷY ᎻᎪᏆᎡ ᏟᎾᏞᎾᎡ ᏆᏚ ᎪᏞᏔᎪYᏚ ᎠᏆFFᎬᎡᎬNᎢ !

Disclaimer: All donations are for time and companionship only. By agreeing to see me, you agree to the conditions of the meeting. I will not tolerate requests for anything illegal. Doing so will cause you to be permanently blocked. Please be a gentleman and do not use any inappropriate language by phone, text, or email.