Service Type: Companion

♐ Lovely and kind trans companion. Raised in Manchester, UK, world-travelled, and clumsy speaker of three languages. Join me for the absolute best coffee, most delicious food, and some unforgettable time alone. 💞

I adore music, both listening and creating, and can play several instruments by ear. I love great storytelling, and experiencing culture through travel and meeting new people. A great date for me would include, in no particular order: Amazing food, something memorable to talk about on our next date, and plenty of time to make a meaningful connection away from prying eyes.

In university I studied linguistics and ESL education, and have researched Cryptography and information security for many years as a hobby of passion.
In my free time alone, I'm much more simple, and enjoy relaxing with the sound of rain, and an engaging movie or video game.

When you're with me, you should expect to feel safe and cared for. Whether we're meeting for an hour or a week, it is my aim and my pleasure to create an environment where you can feel as in control, or as helplessly wrapped around my finger, as you need, without the judgement or criticism we so often face from others. Safety — both yours and my own — is always paramount; and so I work hard to create a space where we can both begin to work from a mutual trust to explore your deepest needs and desires.

Please never hesitate to contact me with any questions or apprehensions you might have.

ETIQUETTEE
Please try to give at least 12 hours notice for bookings. While I am always excited to get to see you, I prefer to take my time in preparing for our date, both in terms of my appearance and my mental state, so that I can always give you my full and undivided attention and affection. For the same reason, please give at least 6 hours notice for any cancellations.

All payments must be made via CashApp. This can be done with any standard debit card, including many prepaid cash cards. Detailed information can be found on the official CashApp website, here.
The amount must be paid in full by or upon our initial meeting. I request half of your total in advance, specifically for buying new clothes, getting my hair and nails done, and anything else that I may need to insure our date goes wonderfully. While paying the full rate for our date ahead of time is not mandatory, it's a great way to show that you are serious and excited about meeting me!
Due to the rise in circulation of counterfeit bills, I cannot accept cash.

If for any reason after we meet things don't seem to be working out, either of us may, with no hard feelings, cut the date short and a 60% refund will be given as a courtesy.
I want to have the absolute best time with you as possible!

RATES
I am available for formal or private occasions.
(outcall only)

For all new friends, a half-hour meet-and-greet somewhere vaguely public is required. I love tea, and gluten-free pastries! This is non-negotiable, asking to suspend this service will result in your booking being denied. - $50

Hourly - $300 (LOCAL; I do NOT offer half-hour meetings.)

6 Hours - $1,700 (LOCAL)
Plenty of time for an amazing date, and some special alone time after.

12 Hours - $3,000 (LOCAL)
Let's meet for breakfast and share a midnight kiss goodnight!

24 Hours - $5,000 (LOCAL or FlyMeToYou)
& $3,000 for each additional day.
Either a 4 or 5 star hotel must be paid for by you in advance. Sorry, no personal estates!

Screening
  • It is absolutely necessary for you to provide some form of identity verification before we meet. The easiest way is a picture of you holding your (clear and legible) photo ID. Unfortunately, it is far too easy to confiscate someone's online identity in the modern era.
  • Having at least three provider references (either provided directly or via vouches on your TNA profile) is a great help towards speeding things along. If you do not have reference, or if I cannot contact your references, please understand that I may need to ask for additional identifying information before meeting.

Please understand that I possess an equally vested interested in your safety as my own. All of your information will be kept in strictest confidence and security, and destroyed after screening. Asking to suspend this service will result in your booking being denied. No exceptions.

Please email all inquiries to my encrypted email, [email protected]
I hope to see you soon!

Name:  IMG_symycf.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  147.2 KB