Service Type: Body Rub

What's New:

Finally what you've all been waiting for! I have a new incall in Capitol Hill!

Availability:

Mon (10/15) thru Fri (10/19): 10am-midnight

* Feel free to schedule in advance for an appointment outside of these hours.

Introductions:

Hello Gentlemen, my name is Velvet Kiss or "Vee" for short. I’m new to the Seattle area and pleased to offer full body massage.

I’m a sensual artist and would love for you to be my blank canvas! My passion to connect and heal and my level of authenticity are what make me exceptional in this medium. You will find my palette, a colorful combination with shades of sweet and sultry to be refreshing and stimulating! I fashion a seamless fusion of different massage techniques that are guided by my deeply intuitive touch.

So if you are looking for a deep tissue massage with just the right amount of pressure and attention to all of your problem areas then you are in for a treat! You will thoroughly enjoy my specialized and unique technique - using my entire silky body to massage yours! You will find my lithe and petite body, baring all the right curves, to be utterly intoxicating. My mischievous smile, velvet-like touch, and penetrating blue eyes will be on your mind for days to come!

Pamper Packages:

Indulge your senses with my 75 minute session and take the time to establish a true connection. There is something about connecting beyond touch that has a tendency to make our time together more meaningful and memorable. Let's take some time to relax in each other's company over a drink and delectable snack, before further delving into deeper layers of relaxation. This session bridges the gap between typical hour long and extended sessions and is designed to allow gentlemen with even the most demanding schedules the time for indulgence.

Introductory Offerings:

Massage Plus:
• 60 minute session | 300
• 75 minute session | 350
• 90 minute session | 400

* As much as I dislike having to discuss this, please note that the aforementioned sessions do not entail FS.

Contact and Scheduling:

Communication via email is strongly preferred. You can reach me at [email protected]. To expedite your request and make scheduling as simple as possible, please include the following in your initial contact:

• Your name or рseudonym
  • Your phone number (you won't need to worry about me calling or texting you at inappropriate times, I only ever use a phone to convey last minute details immediately prior to an appointment)
  • Session duration
  • Desired start time, preferably the soonest and latest. Please be sure to indicate whether this is a firm request or if you have any flexibility.
  • Incall or outcall. If the latter, a cross-street or nearby landmark would be helpful.
  • Screening information. If you have a TNA account with verified reviews and/or vouches from reputable providers, please send me a PM from your account to confirm. If you have seen any providers that could serve as a reference, please include their contact information along with any other relevant info (e.g. date of last visit or something that would help remember you). In the event that you have neither, I may be able to accept a work reference. If necessary, I can suggest a discreet way to go about it.

If you have any specific instructions/limitations with how or when you prefer to be contacted, please mention that as well. Advance appointments are welcome, as are last-minute inquiries.

I look forward to co-creating a masterpiece!

Kisses,
Velvet Kiss

[email protected]

To friends and other providers:

In one way or another, we're all part off a very unique and special community here at this particular time and place in history. It's not a zero-sum game - we all benefit from our contributions and cooperation.

For other providers, feel free to contact me whether it be to verify a reference, network, or simply share advice. For those that I've had sessions with, don't hesitate to request a vouch or use me as a reference. I'm far from the jealous type and very happy to oblige! Who knows, perhaps I'll even get to hear some of the juicy bits during the next time we meet.