Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 1"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: Asian
    Service Type: Companion

Hey everyone!

Attachment 866938

My name is Melina, and I am far prettier and more exotic in person than I am in photographs. I am a curvy, but petite beauty with enhanced 34DD's, a soft, curvy backside and spellbinding talents. A night with me is something to be savored. Allow yourself the privilege of being mesmerized by a woman with brains and beauty with a side of sophistication and sensuality. Together, we will be in perfect harmony. For a world-class, unique encounter, immerse yourself in a mind-blowing experience with this fine piece of ass!

If you are a gentleman who loves beauty and class then you have found the right girl. I cater to upscale gentlemen that appreciates true genuine companionship from a beautiful young lady. Taking extreme pride in myself and appearance, I am always impeccably groomed and dressed for any occasion. These qualities are paramount to a true exclusive luxury companion.

Attachment 866943

To set up an appointment.....
    - When sending a text message, please text me with your handle and appointment time. Thank you!
    - If you PM me, please include a reference if you don't have any reviews.
    - I am NEWBIE FRIENDLY, if you verify yourself with a work ID or drivers licenses.

My LMA Rates:
    Qk: 120 Roses
    HH: 180 Roses
    HR: 280 Roses
    *** Please PM me if you have any questions in regards of travel dates, longer appointments, and out of town arrangements.
    I am looking for a long-term arrangement, monthly allowance, dinner dates and traveling!
    - - > Don’t forget to ask me about my Snapchat Premium! You can cashapp me at $xxklove for $40 you get nudes, videos, chat, 1-1, and tour dates.

Attachment 866941

My Verifications:
    TER ID: 300499
    P411: xxMelinaLove
    ECCIE: xoMelinaLove
    MyProviderGuide: xoMelinaLove

My Wish List:
    Always appreciated, but never expected. Don't be afraid to get me something of your liking as well. I enjoy trying new things & surprises just as much!
    •Gift Cards (Victoria Secret, Ulta, Sephora, Nordstroms, Neiman Marcus, Target, Macy's, Amazon, Best Buy.
    •Purses (Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Chanel)
    •Perfume
    •Shoes (I wear size 7, or a 4Y.)
    •Lingerie (36DD, and medium in panties

Attachment 866940

Contact Info:
    503-358-6656
    [email protected]

Attachment 866944
    Last edited by xo_MelinaLove; 10-15-2018 at 08:36 PM.

+ Reply to Ad