Service Type: Companion

Hi gentlemen! My name is Ava.

It's not every day that the woman you dream about shows up right in front of you. But that's what just happened.

Somehow the fates decided to work in our favor and connect us.

My name is Ava, Seattle's newest upscale companion and I'll be in Spokane this Friday!

I'm a woman who can hold her own in any situation. From a night out on the town at a fancy restaurant, to staying in and playing out your deepest fantasy, I'm the one you've been dreaming about.

A little about me, I'm 25, a petite 5-foot-2, 120-lbs Eurasian firecracker. You will spend hours gazing into my deep hazel eyes while wanting to play with my curvy frame.

I am an amazing conversationalist, outgoing, fun, playful and a little naughty when the time is right.

So why spend the rest of your life living through the nightmares of the world when you can wake up in this fantasy that is all too real?

🔥🔥 I am hosting in downtown Spokane this week.

🔥🔥 Donation: 400 HR. Also available for longer stays, duos and dinner dates.

🔥🔥 Book with me by sending an email to [email protected] also send a PM to confirm your account. I do not respond to PMs, only emails.

Please provide the following info to help me get to know you better:
-- Name you'd like me to call you and your & TNA handle
-- Phone number
-- At least 1 or 2 current references & their contact info (I am not newbie friendly)
-- Date, time and how long you would like to play

I'll see you soon,
Xoxo
Ava!