Welcome to The Lair of the Evil Empress: Dungeon Tour

• St. Andrew’s Cross
  • Standing Erector Set
  • Bondage Chair
  • Spanking Bench
  • Bondage Table / Sleeper Cage
  • Venus 2000 by Sybian Venus for Men
  • The Humiliator Gag System by Scott Paul Designs
  • Hobbler, Acrylic Ball Press, Sounding Kits, Rubberbands, Twine, Clothespins, etc.
  • ElectraStim SensaVox EM140 E-Stim Stimulator, ElectraStim Flick Duo EM80 Stimulator + ElectraLoops *** Rings, Violet Wand + Glass and Metal Electrodes, Zeus Electrosex Deluxe Power Box, Cattle Prod, Stun Gun, Electro Shank, etc.
  • Floggers, Whips, Paddles, Leather Straps, Crops, Canes, Rods, etc.
  • Rope, Handcuffs, Leather Collars and Cuffs, Chain, Leather Bondage Straps, Spreader Bars, Harnesses, Sensory Deprivation Hoods, Blindfolds, etc.
  • Feminization/Sissification Wigs, Silk Panties, Lingerie, Costumes, etc.

…and so much more.

Often people are interested in exploring different fetishes, or perhaps the thought of indulging in various aspects of BDSM excites them. The one truth holding many back is fear; fear of the unknown. I dance in that fear and bring your fantasies to light. I play in the shadows, where sensuality and seduction meet sadomasochistic control.

I specialize in intense, multi-sensation scenes. My offerings are expansive and are befitting of the heaviest masochists or sensation seekers who do not favor pain. I enjoy mixing sensuality and intense sensation. It doesn’t matter whether it’s pain or pleasure, what feeds my desire is control. I live to bend your body to my will.

I enjoy taunting mental anguish, and whimsical lighthearted fun. I am wicked by nature, cruel to my core, but I am not a stone-faced Dominatrix nor do I subscribe to the characterization of dominant personas. I am known for my sinister smile, infectious laughter and sharp wit.

EXPECTATIONS

First time visitors must complete the screening information on my website: Contact and Screening

Session requests made over the phone, text, or by email will be directed to the link above. Screening is required prior to discussing booking details. This enables me to ensure we are going to be a good client/provider fit, and it also allows me to direct my time and attention towards real connections.

Providers who have elaborate screening, contact and booking protocols in place do so out of necessity. I promise, if you follow my rules you won’t be disappointed. I’m narrowing my audience to those who’ve proven worthy of my time.

***TNA users, be sure to include your TNA handle in your inquiry.***

Yours in Depravity,

Lady Vi

Twitter: @LadyVi_
Instagram: @ladyvi__

For access to Lady Vi's exclusive content and to show your undying devotion, subscribe to: www.OnlyFans.com/LadyVi_

Name:  _S3A7074.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  123.7 KB