Scarlett Syn.
Private Renton Incall
10am to 7pm All Week

Do you have a kinky fantasy? Want to do some naughty Role Play? How about some Ass Worship? I offer all of these fetish fantasies, and More! Obviously we cannot discuss details here....So please contact me by pm...or by phone/text....tell me what's your pleasure....

ASS WORSHIP SPECIAL $125hh/$225hr! Also Offering PM, add to any visit for only +$25!

FYI: ASS WORSHIP IS PERFORMED ON ME.....I Keep Getting Many Questions What it Entails. Text me directly for exact details!

SCHEDULING INSTRUCTIONS

To schedule, please start by sending me a PM. After receive it and verify your handle we can talk freely about scheduling an appointment and more about your specific fetish. After you send me a PM, make sure that you text or call me right away, as I do not check my messages all that often. We can also discuss rates, as different fetishes have different prices. The minimum half an hour visit would be $120, and we can go from there. My rates are very reasonable, still please....NO NEGOTIATING!! I am also very selective about who I see, so make sure you approach me like a gentleman. I will always do my best to give you the very best service possible! I encourage you to read my guidelines in my blog before contacting me.

CHECK OUT THE UNEDITED PIC IN MY ALBUM! YOU CAN SEE EVERYTHING!