Service Type: Companion

Name:  20180927_233719.jpg
Views: 3683
Size:  0
💦🔥Im 27 with a bangin body.. I have needs that need to be met daily.. If you think 🤔you can keep up with me send me a text📱 and lets plan a time⏰ to play.. Theres nothing more i love 💙then knowing i can please a gentlemen👨.. I aim to please and love 💙to do so.. Also you wont be rushed.. You will feel like the only man in the world 🌎 with a beautiful lady 😜Come take a ride on the wild side baby..💦🔥

🌹DONATIONS LISTED BELOW🌹 Discounts already applied

Quick Visit 🌹 110
Half Hour 🌹140
Hour 🌹270

Hurry and text me so i can 💦 play with a fine gentlemen.. 206-712-3761 Dont wait because im lonely now..

Add me on Snapchat for a small fee of $5 per pic/video or $50 monthly you choose what kind of pics/videos you want me to send.. I have the venmo application to take payments.. Snapchat username is naughtygoldie.. don't miss out on sexy, hot, xxx pics/videos.. you won't be dissapointed

I enjoy seeing everybody but please when you text 📱if you could send me your handle, length of time ⏰desired, time youre hoping for, along with your age that would be much appreciated👍.. Looking forward to meeting new people.. 206-712-3761