Service Type: Companion

xoxo 💋KAYLANI💋 xoxo
📞☎️📱Call Now (518)-218-6516 Call Now📱☎️📞

Chocolate 🍫 & Sexy ❤️ Curvy & Petite

Exotic ( East African ) Playmate

Upscale Companion Seeking Friendship, Companionship, everything else you desire...

Beautiful ** Intelligent *** Attentive*** ALWAYS A PLEASER

SERIOUS MEN ONLY ❤️❤️❤️ NO DRAMA *** NO RUSHING ****

My company is truly of professional quality

YOU’LL ALWAYS LEAVE SATISFIED 😉

I have a beautiful face and a sweet smile, let me spoil you with my sweet touch and warm personality
I love polite & respectful gentlemen:: I am unrushed with a great attitude

This sexy open minded sweetheart hold’s a ticket to a dream like no other !!! If you enjoy a fun, bubbly, yet still sophisticated elite lady companion it would be my pleasure to meet you!!

xoxo 💋KAYLANI💋 xoxo

If you wish to indulge in your Secret HOTT🔥 Fantasies. You’ve found your girl. First class entertainment is what I bring to the table. Passionate, Sensual, Very Discreet, Unrushed Time, So look no further.
I am everything you want and more, the ultimate package. I can be Classy and Sweet or your Naughty treat.
Nobody can deliver like I can💋

xoxo 💋KAYLANI💋 xoxo

*** AMAZING with FIRST TIMERs and { luvvv ♥♥♥ COUPLES! ; )~ }
Contact me whenever! Available 24/7 anytime, day or night. Short Notice calls are OK, Appointments preferred.
Loooove to meet first timers and help you enjoy yourself comfortably, don't be nervous Also couples ♡♡♡ i am here for you!
Open minded , fetishes etc. ... Drinks.. Dinner Dates.. Sleepovers/Overnights, Party etc
Hope to hear from quality people

xoxo 💋KAYLANI💋 xoxo

Sincerely looking forward to meeting you and making unforgettable magical moments~

xoxo 💋KAYLANI💋 xoxo