Service Type: Companion

Come to me and let me take you a sensual voyage to explore and revel in your deepest fantasies.

I'm an expert in passion and pleasure. Allow my skilled touch, eager responsiveness, open heart, and compassionate spirit to take your cares away. My specialties include massage for connection, relaxation, and sensual delight, as well as other body-based techniques.

I connect best with people who appreciate word play, nerdy humor, and conversations both spoken and unspoken. I’m far more interested in the person inside your skin and your needs than I am in your size, shape, color, or age.

Name:  D16B57D0-1C4A-41B4-B9E3-4C46AF04F8F4.jpeg
Views: 188
Size:  51.3 KB

Standard Donations for My Time (Incall):
150 / 30 min (specified in-call days only!)
180 / 45 min
220 / 60 min
330 / 90 min
440 / 120 min

These rates are not all-inclusive, since I offer several different experiences ranging from sweet snuggles to hard fetish based on your needs and desires. Please see my website for additional information!

Location and Amenities:
My private South Seattle space is clean, cool, and beautifully appointed. I have a massage table, full bath, and king-size bed, plus lots of space for activities. Even better, parking is free and easy.

Come explore your bliss in my den of delights!

Hours:
I'm typically available for incall Monday through Friday 10a-7p, and I may be available at other times with enough notice. Please ask!

Name:  28891F11-9C3F-4728-A8DF-34F2C03BB258.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  130.1 KB

Message Me:
The easiest way to connect with me is to copy/paste the text below and fill in the blanks. PM or email me at [email protected] or PM me on the board with the following information:

Hi! My name is (name), my username is (username), my number is (phone number), and my email is (email). You can find me on (social media handles). I would like to set up a (session type) on (day of week), (date), at (time) for (desired session duration). I am a (age range)-ish (career description), and I enjoy (hobbies). Thank you and I hope to hear back from you soon!

Text me at 206-504-1316 to let me know you've sent me a PM/email!

I'm waiting to hear from you...