Are you familiar with Mary Howitt’s poem, The Spider and the Fly? It’s a cautionary tale published in 1828, told to warn girls and boys not to fall prey to the charms of those with wicked intent.

I promise you, my intentions are anything but pure.

I specialize in intense, multi-sensation BDSM scenes. My offerings are expansive and are befitting of the heaviest masochists or sensation seekers who do not favor pain.

I enjoy taunting mental anguish, and whimsical lighthearted fun. I am wicked by nature, cruel to my core, but I am not a stone-faced Dominatrix nor do I subscribe to the characterization of dominant personas. I am known for my sinister smile, infectious laughter and sharp wit.

Mae West is my spirit animal. I have been likened to a cross between Betty Page, Morticia Addams, the Evil Queen, and the muse behind Puscifer’s track Rev 22 20 (Dry Martini Mix).

Name:  42361355_2072183172812171_7639493926084149248_o.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  91.8 KB

INTERESTS

I’ve recently discovered a passion for old nursery rhymes and poetry. I have an extensive collection of books on the occult which I have been collecting since adolescence. I am drawn to the morbid and obscure. I’m well known for my love of pugs and am a collector of oddities, creepy art, and dead things.

I am accustomed to the finer things, spoiled by nurture; dare I say I’m a product of my environment?

I love music, food, international and domestic travel, exploring other people’s passions and trying on new experiences.

When I’m not in the dungeon you can find me curled up with a new Netflix series, spending time with one of my personal slaves, enjoying a glass of my favorite red wine, planning my next vacation, sweating at the gym, reading Reddit, or plotting my next hedonistic pursuit.

EXPECTATIONS

First time visitors must complete the screening information on my website: Contact and Screening

Session requests made over the phone, text, or by email will be directed to the link above. Screening is required prior to discussing booking details. This enables me to ensure we are going to be a good client/provider fit, and it also allows me to direct my time and attention towards real connections.

Providers who have elaborate screening, contact and booking protocols in place do so out of necessity. I promise, if you follow my rules you won’t be disappointed. I’m narrowing my audience to those who’ve proven worthy of my time.

***TNA users, be sure to include your TNA handle in your inquiry.***