Service Type: Companion

Hey guys
Sorry I didn't realize from my last post that it might of sound like I was retiring or out of state but I honestly wasn't sure if I would be stuck moving in with my grandparents . Still looking for my own place with no roommate sense that's the reason why I'm in this situation but I'm staying at a hotel close by where I use to live, it's not the nicest but definitely not anything like a state st one or anything lmao. They allow me to keep my dog with me and I'm trying to find a place in this general area. Lol sorry for the looooooooooong explanation lol so back to the fun part lol.

Yes I do have red hair but it's more like dark blood red than fire engine red, yes I'm still short lol jk and I'm still being a crazy little goofball that has fun and enjoy seeing you guys lol especially now cause I'm boooooooorrreeeeddddd .
I'm working on my site, haven't had much time til now so I'll get to it but nothings really changed, except where I live and it's 1 exit over from my old house so not that far lol.
ALWAYS clean, safe, professional, fun and no kids besides the fur baby that sleeps all day lol.
Text is still the best way to get ahold of me, I will try to get ahold of you as soon as I can but still a busy body lol.
If you have any questions or just wanna chat a little go ahead and give me a text

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO LIL ANGEL :*

"Time and donations are for companionship only"