Service Type: Companion

Gentlemen,
For those of you who have not yet experienced sultry, sweet and sensual compassion ship in the best package out there & now is the time!!
I'll captivate you with my bubbly personality, and hypnotic big brown bedroom eyes.

My ability in providing a comfortable and trusting environment is second to none. Privacy is essential for our peace of thought and well-being. I live and strive to create a uniquely passionate, and serene mood that exemplifies my high level of class. Being proper, polite, and a well mannered is what sets me apart from the rest!

So do yourself the favor and play a little hooky. Pull yourself out of this morning's traffic and come find my secret, private and safe location in the SE. All appointments will save
$50.00 on sessions one hour.

Yours truly,
Alexis Luna Luxx
Name:  6DD502B3-0523-426A-A694-5AC8BDB7DE12.jpeg
Views: 687
Size:  627.9 KB
***DISCLAIMER***
Pursuant to RCW 9A.88.060: Promoting prostitution
• I AM IN NO WAY OFFERING SERVICES IN EXCHANGE FOR MONEY! I AM PROVIDING COMPANIONSHIP WITH MY TIME!
• I AM NOT ADVERTISING OR PROFITING FROM ANY PROSTITUTION ACTIVITY!

Pursuant to RCW 9A.88.110: Patronizing a prostitute
• BY CONTACTING ME, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE NOT CONTACTING ME FOR ANY SERVICES IN EXCHANGE FOR MONEY.
• BY CONTACTING ME, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE NOT EXPECTING SERVICES IN EXCHANGE FOR MONEY.
• BY CONTACTING ME FOR OUTCALL, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE NOT PROMOTING TRAVEL FOR PROSTITUTION IN ACCORDANCE WITH RCW 9A.88.085