Service Type: Companion

It’s Tuesday night, let me set the scene... a knock at the door, you’re here. I’m ready. We waste no time with pleasantries. My lusty eyes aglow with passion and desire, yours light up as if I’m on fire. The way I move and caress the body, I may as well be, I’m too hot to touch so let me.... touch you. Next scene, my long toned legs wrapped tightly around your waist pulling you towards me, I scream out, please give me more than just a ***, I want it all. You lift up my legs and tell me I’m so sexy when I beg. I give you one more look, we’re moving too fast, with that one look I know it may be my last so I give it my all & tighten with excitement and that’s when.. You cry out ... and groan... oh no... gone in 60 seconds, not again. I sigh. It’s a blessing and curse, I’ll never know what’s worse, to bring so much pleasure to a man he can never stand to last long enough for you.... It’s a good thing I love people pleasing or else I’d never get what you men so quickly do ...(only when you’re with me upscale discreet incall near Vancouver mall (it’s my first time having an incall here!) I’ll be up late... It’s been so long since I’ve had a date I don’t know how much longer I can wait 😩😘 book now 📲 don’t hesistate.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Donations

Incall:

[400] hour
[600] 90mins
[700] 120mins
[1200] Overnight

Outcall:

Add [20] to [50] for travel costs.

**No QV's or HH's**

Attachment 885841Attachment 885846

To find out what specials I’m offering tonight, text or call me with your TNA handle.

Fine Print:

Any dates longer than a couple hours(mainly
Overnights) and/or requires a decent amount of travel (45 mins to an hour or longer) will require a small security deposit in order to confirm. Also, if you cancel a date without proper notice (24 hours at least) I will either require a deposit to set up another appointment (if it becomes a problem) and/or ask for a cancellation donation fee that will be decided on a per situation basis with the max being 50% of the appointment’s donation that was cancelled.

Attachment 885850

Any questions, feel free to text or call me!

(541) 525-9316

xoxo

Britt