Service Type: Body Rub

Hi, I'm Melissa, and I have been honing my skills as a touch artist for many years so that I can deliver to you the best, most memorable experience ever--to brighten your day and make your life a little better.

For this hour-long visit to my heavenly realm, the donation is only $120. I perform my rites and practice my magic in the newly-remodeled, super-relaxing, air-conditioned "Red Room," located in SE Portland. I try really hard to run my service in a professional manner--my rooms are clean and sanitized, refreshments are available, and there is access to a shower if needed.

But don't just take my word for it, here is what others have texted me following their visits:

"You made my day!"
"So great last night! Can't stop thinking about it!!!!"
"Amazing!!!"
"Yours IS the best touch in Portland!"
"It was wonderful"
"Your the best!!"
"Feeling excited to see what ya got in store for me every time I come over it's a new adventure."
"Oh my, I have so much fun with you."
"I had fun! And I think your sexy and I'm definitely coming back."
"Thank you so much for spending time with me. You really made my day. Looking forward to seeing you once again."
"Your touch is fantastic. Please take care. See you toward the end of .... I love your touch."
"OMG I got to say that it was the most amazing experience I've ever had you are wonderful thank you for making my day so great"

So if you have decided to experience it for yourself, then check out my website:www.mygoddessmassage.com for more information, look at my TNA reviews, and then make an appointment by selecting the "Make Appointment" link on my website. If you're in a hurry to schedule, here is a direct link to the scheduling app: https://mygoddess.as.me. I prefer you to use my online app, but if for whatever reason you can't, you can still make an appointment by texting me at 503-929-1703.

Thank you, and I look forward to seeing all of you! Love, Melissa

Name:  IMG_0234.jpg
Views: 14818
Size:  0Name:  melissa_profile_picture--cropped.jpg
Views: 14831
Size:  0Name:  IMG_0182-Recovered@1,5x.jpg
Views: 14760
Size:  0Name:  IMG_0184.jpg
Views: 14154
Size:  0