Service Type: Companion

I’m Isabella Portia a 5ft 9in exquisitely dressed and fit Genuine English Model, I Love to enjoy the wonderful company of the gentlemen that desire the finest experience on offer. I’m 130 ***s of pure and unhidden desire and love to be the genuine muse that I am. From the moment we meet to the second we part and long after I want our time to be thoroughly enjoyed. I’ve been described as many things which I truly enjoy and embrace such as sexual muse, sensual, a true sensation of the British Experience and all while making sure that our date, our discussion our …. is becoming the Truest form of memorable experience not to be forgotten.

Name:  IMG_0412.JPG
Views: 489
Size:  121.6 KB

I’m located in the desirable area of Hell's Kitchen lower 50’s & 8th avenue in an amazing beautiful private apartment and would love nothing more than to have you stop by. Should you not be able to stop by or would just prefer our time together be at your hotel then just say the words and I’m sure between us we can arrange a time that will work perfectly for us both.

I’m the truest form of a sensual experience and while being constantly stimulating in all the right ways I also love to change it up sometimes with playful role-plays that we agree on beforehand. I’m to be treated softly and in turn you will be shown what the purest form of a sexual muse and true British Sensation can do to reward you.

Seize the day and the rewards will be yours. I Hope you will decide to get in contact with me to set up what I’m sure will be not only a genuine and long remembered experience but your introduction to what the finest is able to offer and do to inspire you.

Click here for my website www.isabellaportia.co

Click here to email me at [email protected]

Feel free to email, text, or call and let’s begin our journey