Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

( VISITING ) SARAH LUV 👑💕👑💕👑 Daddy's Princess Ready To Be Spoiled!! 💕 1000% REAL 👑💕👑💕👑 VISITING PORTLAND 10/18-10/22‼️

Hair color: Black
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 3"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: Latina
    Service Type: Companion

👸🏽Your Exotic Spanish & Asian Bombshell
    🇧🇿Sarah Luv🇧🇿
    Name:  DA10F798-6C7A-4EB5-94CC-86B62FEA3F88.gif
Views: 21248
Size:  0

👅👄My Skills Are Impeccable!👄👅
    Name:  35262C74-BE45-41E0-A8FC-3A4E8A1AB1AB.jpg
Views: 19834
    [SIZE=6]To Properly Schedule A Visit, Please Follow “Etiquette for Sarah Luv”
    Fall 2018
    *Portland, OR: October 18th-October 22nd
    Olympia, Centralia, WA: October 22nd-October 24th
    Tacoma, WA: October 24th-October 26th
    💕30 Min Massage Special-120💕
    Reserve Your Time Now! Pre-book Specials For Established Members
    New Pics & New Albums! Check out my profile to see! I also have a video specific album! Go leave me some feedback, I love to engage. 😘

Etiquette For Sarah Luv:
    1. Send A Private Message (Email If You Have No TNA Account)
    2. MESSAGE TITLE (Date, City, Specify IC/OC)
    3. Message Body (Type Of Session, What Time, And How Long)
    4. Text Me With Your Handle (Only After You Have Followed Steps 1-3

PLEASE DO NOT TEXT ME IF YOU HAVE NOT SENT A PM
    If you have less than 2-3 references listed, you may opt for compensated screening alternatives. (meet & greet for coffee) or other verification if needed
    Private Messages May Not Be Acknowledged Right Away Without Text Notification.

About Me:
    I’m Sarah; a well-reputable & highly favored elite companion. My Caribbean tanned, soft skin, and deep dark brown eyes will have you wanting more. I’m a tiny babe, standing at 5’4 with a slim, yet curvy frame (36-24-38), with buttery soft skin and long luxurious, brunette locks that cascade down my back. Stunning! I always aim to meet your desired needs as I intoxicate you with my erotic essence. I’d love to see if we are a match. I’m always willing to travel to you or we can get comfy at my place. I provide a private, safe, quiet, and well kept setting in SE Portland.
    http://youtu.be/oh0-9-5oX5A

Honorarium For Sarah Luv:
    Donations are non-negotiable, unless a special is available.
    Honorariums are to be placed in an unsealed envelope in an obvious location at our destination. If we meet in a public location, please place the unsealed envelope in a greeting card or gift bag. This must always be presented before a meeting can begin.
    Available for men. Extended hours, dinner, and overnight packages avail & highly recommended.

Incall Visits
    📍Portland, OR *Incall/Outcall* 10/18-10/22
    Erotic Massage Sessions
    60 min; 160 | 260 VIP/DUO
    90 min; 200 | 300 VIP/DUO

Private Sessions
    15 Min Of Bliss; 140 | 200 VIP/DUO
    30 Min Of Bliss; 180 | 300 VIP/DUO
    60 Min Of Bliss; 280 | 400 VIP/DUO
    90 Min Of Bliss; 500 | 600 VIP/DUO

Send a private message (pm) for questions regarding VIP sessions. VIP caters to fetish requests.
    Outcall Visits are Always Available
    (Q.V. rate is not offered for outcall visits)
    📍Surrounding Cities
    +60

If you are not willing to be screened, please do not contact me.

Our time Together will be the “ultimate sensual experience”, that you will never forget! Elegantly dressed and ready for you. I will deliver the unique moments we both crave. I am the complete package you have been looking for!

If You Want To Venture Away From All The Stresses In Your Life And Rediscover That Raw, Sexy Side Of You, Than Join Me As I Would Love To Take Care Of You!

Legal Notice: Compensation is for time and companionship only.Any occurrences are a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults. Any person engaging hereby agree that you are not affiliated with any type of law enforcement agency/attempting to use this advertisement as means for entrapment purposes. Initiating contact with me (via phone, email, etc) constitutes agreement to those terms.
    Name:  DEFB524F-C7DB-4743-86CA-DFF8A975E114.jpg
Views: 20732
    Name:  D16568BE-B318-4B9A-894F-EDBE658F6882.jpg
Views: 20791
    Name:  BA6AD0FB-B908-4E22-BC84-BB560D834001.jpg
Views: 20835
    Last edited by Sarah Luv; 10-18-2018 at 01:04 PM.

+ Reply to Ad