Service Type: Companion

When the door opens there you'll see me in anyone of my sexy Cut Out dresses (or casual designer top and jeans) always with matching lingerie and heels. Long, cant help but grab Blonde hair, captivating bright blue eyes. All Natural perfect to the touch, and when I bend over You just Won't be able to resist!

I have this hunger in my eyes that will make you lose control But just as you're about too, I'll slow it down and make you last. I secretly love making a man slip out of reality into my fantasy even if for a few moments... you are mine, and I am yours...

I am the True Definition of the Girl Next Door you used to secretly spy on, only this time not only will I Enjoy you watching, but I'll Tease you until you beg me, And if you enjoy pleasing a woman, I'll give you a one-of-a-kind result that will blow your mind!!

I am very much looking forward to meeting you, and always enjoy upscale, respectful gentlemen to have encounters with. I am discrete and will not rush our passionate time together

I pride myself on knowing how to pamper and appreciate a man. I welcome shorter hour encounters but I really enjoy multiple hour rendezvous where we can take the time to get to know each other while sharing a meal, a drink, an evening or a vacation together.

Xoxo
Brandi Olson

Long Island NY 10/16-10/23
Manhattan NYC 10/23-10/29

500hour
700hour and half
900two hours
1200three hours
1500four hours
2500 overnight