Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

N Beacon Hill💋 Curvy Kinky College Kitten💋 LMS 100qv/150hh/250hr/400 1.5 hr Today

Hair color: Alternative
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 4"
    Body Type: HWP
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Meet Katt <3

Behind my studious exterior lies the heart of an insatiable sapiosexual. This clever and kinky college vixen is equally versed in delights of the mind and body. In addition to companionship, I am kink-friendly and open to long or short term arrangements, shooting video (private or public), group play, adult theaters and duos. I am also a dedicated professional submissive open to both long and short arrangements. Contact me via text or email to negotiate your dirty fantasies💋 Take a look at my reviews if you're not sure! 📚 Couples always welcome 💋

Availibility:
    Please give me 24 hours notice before your preferred session time unless otherwise noted. LAST MIN AVAILABLE OCT 20 More notice is always appreciated. Incall available in N Beacon Hill.

Incall Hours
    : Available with an hour notice 10am-8pm every day except for Tuesday and Wednesday.
    Earlier appointments available with a 24 hour notice.
    LMA 10-8 PM THURSDAY 18th

Rates
    My rates reflect compensation for my time and friendship only. Anything else that happens between two consenting adults is merely a matter of personal choice. Please use code: red stockings to receive today's special rates
    hh/150 h/250 90/400 2hr/500

Contact me:
    Send me an email or text with your first name and username, the date and time you would like to hang out and the best way to contact you. No newbies please!
    (206)-485-2867 TEXT ONLY
    [email protected]
    Twitter: @kattstonexoxo
    Hope to hear from you soon 💋

Last edited by katt_stone; 10-20-2018 at 08:02 AM.

+ Reply to Ad