Service Type: Body Rub

Name:  20181009_155252_1539125847876.jpg
Views: 8385
Size:  0

Gifted at intuiting, arousing and spreading your sexual energy around your body, you will experience a state of pleasure and relaxation so profound it could change the way you view sexuality and sexual energy for all time. It is not an overwhelming experience. If you simply need a loving, thoughtful, *** sensual connection, this is the service for you!

Name:  20181009_160539.jpg
Views: 17913

* sessions are conducted at my private , discreet and upscale townhome located in Redmond,Wa.
* pre-booking is required with a minimum of 90 minutes notice
* new clients are pre-screened* no exceptions
*Shower and Fresh Linen always available
* purified water , red or white wine and organic juice made fresh are also offered and available for you
* All major Credit Cards , Google Pay , PayPal and Bitcoin are accepted
* I am Available Monday , Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
(10am -10pm) * appts. Before 12pm must be scheduled the day before

Name:  20180515_031440.jpg
Views: 17880
————————————————-

** OFFERINGS. **

*Hot Tub Hydrotherapy - This is a great way to start a session …the warm water and bubbles help to soothe your muscles and prepares your body for bodywork. Well your soaking, I start work on your scalp....introducing you to myself and my energy.

*Sauna Detoxification - This is a infrared dry Sauna that offers many benefits. It soothe aches and pain , increases flexibility, boosts immunity, improves skin complexion.

*Sensual tantric influenced Bodywork - with long, comforting effleurage strokes of light-to-medium pressure improve circulation and evoke a warm, soothing sensation. This is Conscious Sensuality and Mindful Touch . A journey for the Soul … A clearing of the mind and massage is perfect for a first time massage and for those that need to escape the stress of life and enter into a world of total relaxation.

*Tantra-Ties and Tantra-Bond -
Born of Mystery, out of the womb of Dark Tantra & Loving Restraint, while bathed in the Love of Light Tantra, I have 2 very special & unique offerings, called Tantra-Ties & TantraBond … These Tantra-Ties Sessions are not about playing with ‘dark bondage’, nor is it about pain or humiliation. Rather, for these ultimate sensory journeys, it’s about cultivating trust & learning how to completely surrender in my capable hands.
You will be softly restrained & lightly blind-folded, while a variety of soft tools, sound and pure sense-enhancement techniques are used in a most elegant & playful way. Focusing on your tactile satisfaction, using a unique combination of ancient esoteric techniques, Tantra-Ties & TantraBond combines a ‘tantalizing’ sequence of extraordinary touches, enticing all of the senses, providing a multi-dimensional experience designed to expand your sensory boundaries.

*Virtual Reality Free Play - Here , your possibilities are unless. It’s an hour (or more) of total escape and adventure. You can transport yourself to different worlds / Realities... Fly , drive the car of your dreams , ride a roller coaster or face your fears...etc. Whatever the case may be ...you will be left alone to challenge your imagination!

*Virtual Reality Sensual Experience - This Experience is interactive .... so while your body is being worked on you can choose whether you want a cerebral experience, sensory experience or physical. You will have options to choose from.

** VR is a ‘QUALITY’ experience, the best in Technology is being used to power this .... as to insure the best session possible.

————————————————-

Name:  20180515_031516.jpg
Views: 17272

* High Frequency Skincare - The Newest technology in skin care utilizing ozone Steam and High Frequency Electrodes - The safe , gentle oscillating and oxygenating Power of high frequency electrical current has been shown to enhance blood circulation increase collagen and elasticity production eliminates toxins and acne causing bacteria encourages lymphatic drainage, exfoliates dead skin cells and improve skin care product absorption.The primary action of high-frequency current is thermal and is characterized by a higher rate of oscillation. - 50$ hhr.

—————————————————

* Traveling business man package ( 4hrs .) - This is designed for the Man who is looking to decompress from the stress of traveling and then leave feeling recharged and ready for whatever business you are here to attend to.
You will be picked up from the airport or hotel , which ever you prefer and then we come back to my home where you can enjoy some wine/ ***tail , while having soulful conversation . Then you will be whisked off for Hot Tub Hydrotherapy, next stop at the Sauna for Detoxification and finally ending with pampering you from head to toe with my Signature Tantric influenced Bodywork! If you so desire you also can experience a little fun in the VR room. Then I get you back to your hotel... hopefully feeling fantastic! - 650.$

* Half Day / Night ‘ RECHARGE ‘ package ( 6Hrs ) - You have two experience to choose from ...... So the first option would be more of a therapeutic experience.... a little meditation and breath work , detailed Bodywork , Hot Tub Hydrotherapy and Sauna Detoxification ....... Then perhaps a long walk or bike ride and finish with a beautiful lunch / dinner and some wine or ***tails. We would sit prior to your visit to customize your experience to suit your needs.
* Second option would be more of a Fun and playful experience. Feeling stressed and frustrated? Need an outlet to rid yourself of restricting energy? Then this is a perfect solution for you! All that is required of you is to just relax and trust me ....I will do the rest! I am LOTS of FUN ....So I assure you will be pleased!!! ( possibilities are VR fun , play pool or foosball , slow dancing ,Tantra ties / bond, etc )We will talk about things you Love to do ....and then I will customize a Experience just for you !!! - 950.$

* Couples Counseling/Love Coach - Whether you are single or in a relationship, allow me to show you how to “do love well.” Doing love well is about being love, embodying love, emanating love & expressing your heart from a space of love. Learn Compassionate Communication skills & the law of attraction. Uncover & remove the blocks to your relationship happiness.
• find out exactly how to get what you need, how to attract your heart's desires.
• eliminate deeply ingrained patterns of communicating that are preventing you from having the relationship you want.
• move away from struggle/stress and feel more appreciated and loved.
• learn to trust more and have deeper ***. - 75$ HR.

—————————————————————-

Sessions begin with a shower at my upscale , private incall location or at your 4-5 star hotel or upscale residence. We then move into the Hot tub for breath-work, decompression and soulful conversation .Then a stop at the sauna for DETOXIFICATION .Then ending with a bodywork session that uses long, comforting effleurage strokes of light-to-medium pressure that improves circulation , conscious touch, sounding, energy clearing, healing intention and an embrace of pleasure as a healing force that evokes a warm, soothing sensation. This massage is perfect for those that need to escape the stress of c life and enter into a world of total relaxation.

Healing music, candles, fresh linens and organic oils and skin care products always accompany the session.

Sessions are always a minimum of 65 minutes with a recommended time of 90 minutes to 2hrs. Why ? Because this work is about slowing down and becoming more present in the moment, indulging yourself and truly nurturing all of you. This should not be rushed.

**RECEIVING:

I've found that one of the most difficult things for men to do is to simply receive.If you’re like most men in the city, you’ve got a lot on your plate. You’re constantly running from work meetings to client dinners, squeezing in time for the gym, keeping up with your favorite sport teams, and fulfilling your obligations at home.

When it comes to relaxing and getting your needs met as a man, you deserve more than the quick hustle. Your time is way too valuable to waste on phony photos, ‘bait and switch,’ and other baloney tactics common in bodyrub.

Wouldn’t it be great if you could feel real sensual connection without the complications of dating? What if you could enjoy a safe erotic adventure that left you feeling grounded, charged up, on top of the world?

I am your answer.

~*Meet Katy*~
*Sensual Artist of Transformative Tantric Touch*

HONOURING AND DEEPENING HUMAN SEXUALITY
You Unlock the Secrets of Sacred Sexuality

Name:  20181002_041719.jpg
Views: 17882

* A Natural Gift

I’m an energy worker, masseuse and life coach with a background in the culinary arts and a degree in life long holistic learning.
For the last 15 years men have been my business and now my area of expertise. In my 20's I served as a sexologist practitioner specializing in BDSM fetish and domination for 7 years .... And I was exceptional at it. But it wore heavy on me mentally so I took a step back.
5 years ago I realised that I had a gift, a passion, and a unique combination of personal attributes and qualities to fulfil the role of a Tantric Practitioner /
Energy light worker.

Honestly, it's the kind of role that one is born to do, not a decision that one makes lightly…. it was a big step making my private passion public.

But when I looked over the course of my life, I could see how my experiences, professional learnings, philosophies and personal qualities had uniquely prepared me for my role as a Tantric Practitioner. I realised I could serve humanity in a unique way.

The day I lay my hands on my first client I bowed my head with gratitude with the realisation that ‘This is what I am here to do!’.
As a Tantric Guide, my role is one of holistic bodywork and supporting the sexual wellness of my clients.
People know very little about how they can use breath, touch, communication and body relaxation to manage their own erotic behaviours, anxieties, reactions and feelings.
Most of us are not mindful of how important self-pleasure is to our health. Humans are complex sexual organisms and often take sexual wellness for granted, even though it should be at the forefront of our mental and physical health.
A sudden loss of our erotic capacity can be disastrous to our sexual being, because our sexual relationships depend on being sexually well, which also informs our capacity to love and bond with each other.
I believe that sexual energy is largely misunderstood and under-used by many people. We have access to so much power. And super powers. So I feel blessed to support others to awaken their sexual potential, and transform their personal lives and spheres of influence, simply through touch and connection and sharing.
So I feel blessed to support others to awaken their sexual potential, and transform their personal lives and spheres of influence, simply through touch and connection and sharing.
I’d love the opportunity to show you what I mean, and how you can too.

You will find me very welcoming, friendly, down to earth, humorous, light, deep, elegant, kind, intelligent and wise.

And apparently I have an amazing energy: )
I am a trusted source for superior erotic bodywork. My signature sessions have proven to be the best in Sensual Service 3 years running.

* RATES *
———————————

*Tantric sensual Bodywork includes hot tub hydrotherapy and sauna detoxification

65mins. = 240$

90MINS.= 300$

2hrs.. = 400$

*Tantric Ties - Tantric Bonds*

65mins - 240$

90mins. - 300$

2hrs. - 400$

———————————————————

*Virtual Reality Sensual Experience w / bodywork session or Tantric-Ties / Bond sessions / Hot Tub Hydrotherapy/ Sauna Detoxification

90mins - 350$

2hrs. - 450$

3hrs. - 550$

*Virtual Reality Sensual Experience W/ bodywork

65mins. - 240$

90mins. - 300$

2hrs. - 400$

*Virtual Reality Free Play

1hr. - 60$

90mins. - 100$

————————————————————-

*Outcalls / BODYWORKName:  20180420_172117_HDR_1530045834074.jpg
Views: 19711
200HR. / 300 = 90MINS / 400 = 2HRS.

** outcalls that are 20miles or more in distance
Will be su***ect to 20$ traveling fee

*** CONTACT & SCHEDULING INFO. / INSTRUCTIONS ***

PRE-BOOKING IS REQUIRED W/ A MINIMUM OF 90MINS. PRIOR NOTICE **
PLEASE TEXT TO SCHEDULE AND INCLUDE YOUR NAME , EMAIL ADDRESS AND / OR HANDLE , length / type of session *

~~ KATY = 425 - 243 - 6331 ~ **PLEASE SEND A PM BEFORE TEXTING TO SCHEDULE

DISCLAIMER::I OFFER SESSION WORK IN A PRIVATE SPACE FOR YOUR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT AND ENJOYMENT.I DO
NOT ENGAGE IN ANY EXPLICT ACTIVITY.Name:  20170926_021056_1507206513228.jpg
Views: 22371
Size:  0Name:  20171110_005642_1510429854083.jpg
Views: 22395
Size:  0Name:  20180803_150203_1534365928957.jpg
Views: 22375
Size:  0Name:  2017110714350077728_1510094526698.jpg
Views: 15446