Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

New Pictures •[♥ Salacious Brunette Temptation •• with Deliciously Sinful Curves ♥]• New Pictures

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 7"
    Body Type: Slim
    Cup Size: B Cup
    Ethnicity: European
    Service Type: Companion

A Breathtaking Brunette Treasure

Hello Handsome!!

If you are that well-heeled gentleman who seeks the company of a show-stopping brunette with as many assets on the inside as she has on the outside, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Samantha Bentley. I have this carefree way about me that will melt right through the days tension and awaken apart of you that's dying to get out.

Physically, I have been blessed with a statuesque figure with dangerously womanly curves in all the right places. It's been said that I ooze sex appeal, with a body and mind built for play! Fortunately, I've been blessed with a versatility to provide you with whatever your heart desires! I behold a sense of grace and class, with a witty intellect, charismatic charm, and a darling sense of humor! Yet, when we get behind closed doors what I become is up to you! I will always do my best to find what makes you tick to ensure our time together is custom made just for you!

So, prepare yourself for a sensual experience like your have never had before. I am one of those rare treasures that will actually exceed your expectations in every way possible.

Your Place :: Valley Wide
    200:Half Hour || 300:Hour || 600:2 Hours

If I have not had the pleasure of getting to know you already, I do need a short time to verify you! Please send a PM and include the following:
    Your Name
    Contact Information
    Date/Time and how long would you like to play for!
    2 recent references unless you have recent reviews.

Can't wait to spoil you,
    Samantha Bentley
    602-791-0046
    [email protected]
    www.samantha-bentley.com
    New Video and Pictures on my website!
    Last edited by Samantha Bentley; 10-19-2018 at 10:12 PM.

+ Reply to Ad