Big booty college girl down for kinky fun

Hair color: Alternative
    Eyes: Green
    Height: 5' 4"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Hey y'all. Im a young, jewish girl attending BSU for psychology. Im into all sorts of kinky fun! Would love to have a long or quick session with you tonight or anytime you want! I'm flexible and I'm free all hours of the day, I'm even up late because I'm studying most nights, cramming late night for tests. I take online classes so I don't have to work around my BSU schedule because I get my online classes done whenever I have time, meaning I have more time for fun with you! so text me and lets get to know each other! Don't wait, text me now I'm so ready to have fun and I'm not afraid to experiment! so if you're wanting to try something new, I'm all ears! and legs (208) 605-9984txt or call me on that number. or email me [email protected] PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't message me on TNA I DO NOT check my messages on this site because my inbox fills up to fast. I repeat, ONLY EMAIL, TEXT/CALL ME ON THE NUMBER GIVEN, NO PRIVATE MESSAGES ON THE SITE, I DO NOT CHECK MY INBOX ON TNA. Thanks!

Last edited by spankthecutie; 12-02-2018 at 09:41 PM. Reason: needed to add details

+ Reply to Ad