Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Sexy Swedish Scarlett Rose Available This Week October 27-31st Incall Only Lane Co Senior Special

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 7"
    Cup Size: D Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Hello Gentlemen, I'm Swedish Scarlett Rose, here for your pleasure! I have blonde hair and blue eyes, long legs and big natural breasts with huge lovely nips! I will greet you in a stylish dress and high heels unless otherwise requested and am always immaculately groomed from shining hair to polished toes.

I will be available this week the 27th through 31st of Octoberr! This week I am offering a little extra to my senior 65+ rate! I provide a wonderful traditional relationship pleasure experience! You'll be relaxed, at ease and always at your best with me. Older Gentlemen encouraged, I am wonderfully skilled and patient in dealing with physical limitations and have the old fashioned feminine manners and softness you will love!

O1. Please E-Mail/PM me through the board first, then follow up by phone or email once we have touched base here on TNA

02. Please make your appointment at least 24hrs in advance - last minute bookings not accepted

O3. Please be freshly showered and kept up. I will naturally do the same.

Incalls in my Lane County location only, 9am-6pm, no eves or nights.

Suggested Gift

190 roses Hr
    **Over 65 senior special 175 roses!**
    Last edited by YourVenus00; 10-26-2018 at 02:58 PM.

+ Reply to Ad