Service Type: Companion

You’re next ATF 💋

Britt’s the name and seduction is my game. If my authentic pictures don’t do the trick then maybe any one of my highly rated reviews will. I don’t need to do much convincing, just grace me with your prescense and you’ll see why everyone agrees, our time together will 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Whether it’s a night on the town with me on your arm dressed to the nines or Spending time in my luxurious incall behind closed blinds; I waste no time making sure our time together is exactly to your liking.💋 let me show you what you’ve been missing, I’ll fill in the gaps where other providers usually lack. 🔥 my witty / charming personality yet down to earth, girl next door vibe will will pleasantly surprise you. I know my pics seem intimidating, but I assure you that although my tight toned body , huge blue eyes and perky assets, would make u assume that I’m just some stuck up blonde, it’s the opposite. I will spend our time together completely focused on you and all your needs, even going the extra mile to make sure you get your donation worth and more. Come see me in my luxurious incall in tigard tonight and let me ravish you for a change.

Attachment 887681

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Donations

Incall:

[400] hour
[600] 90mins
[700] 120mins
[1200] Overnight

Outcall:

Add [20] to [50] for travel costs.

**No QV's or HH's**

Attachment 887679Attachment 887680

To find out what specials I’m offering tonight, text or call me with your TNA handle.

Fine Print:

Any dates longer than a couple hours(mainly
Overnights) and/or requires a decent amount of travel (45 mins to an hour or longer) will require a small security deposit in order to confirm. Also, if you cancel a date without proper notice (24 hours at least) I will either require a deposit to set up another appointment (if it becomes a problem) and/or ask for a cancellation donation fee that will be decided on a per situation basis with the max being 50% of the appointment’s donation that was cancelled.

Attachment 887682Attachment 879237

Any questions, feel free to text or call me!

(541) 525-9316

xoxo

Britt