Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

🏹🔥🏹Erotic Huntress looking for Prey🏹🔥🏹>>> out-call only today>>> (available until 4:00 pm)

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Green
    Height: 5' 7"
    Body Type: Athletic
    Cup Size: B Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Body Rub

I hunger for your longing, and stirring. My beckoning thoughts creep in while I wait for the opportune time to pounce. I move sensuous slink, eyes on prey. Once you've been attacked, and captured, my sexy sensual skills will absorb and consume you. I will ravage, and devour your senses. There is no escape as your quickening is my food. My sensual appetite is spellbinding. I smell your quiver.

I'm available for out-call only today, until 4:00 PM.

All future in-call appointments require TNA verification, or a provider reference.

Please send a pm from your TNA handle first, before booking an in-call appointment with me. If you don't have a TNA handle, I will need a name, number, and something a provider will remember you by when I contact her. I would prefer to be texted, or emailed before calling about appointment availability. Please tell me your name, where you found my ad, how long of a session you want, and your location.

*I offer partial trades of 50/50, half cash/half service or item needed in trade. Here are a few examples of things I'm willing to do partial trades for> plane tickets, vacation rentals, spa treatments, gift certificates, art, furniture, or bicycles. Any trade would need to be reviewed and pre-approved before making an appointment with me.

I have a VERY strong sensitivity to fragrance. Please don't show up to our appointment wearing cologne, aftershave, or anything with a strong scent or fragrance in it. I may ask you to shower before the session if my body reacts, or you have forgotten.

It's 300 for 90 mins, 200 hr, 160 for minutes, and 120 h hr

My travel rate is 30 for every hour I drive (including return time) for all outcall appointments.

[email protected] 503-348-8359

Last edited by lilyspleasuregarden; 11-18-2018 at 07:03 AM.

+ Reply to Ad