Service Type: Companion

Miss Mackenzie

Only available Monday through Friday **9am to 4pm** Every Week -- NO exceptions - questions about other hours will be ignored

Please save my details to use in the event of shut down, I don't plan on going anywhere. Pre-screen to retain current rates

Height- 5' 10"

Weight- 135lbs

Cup- 34B

Eyes- Green

Hedges- Bare

Tattoos- None

Piercings- None

I am now only available Monday through Friday from 9am until 4 pm. I'm available every week. Save my contact information and get hold of me when the mood strikes. Absolutely NO weekends and evenings or bank holidays available. Inquiries about times I am unavailable will not receive a response. Thank you in advance for the understanding!

I do set up in advance! Same day dates are available as well, with as little as an hour notice for those already screened (schedule permitting).

Screening

Option 1: Two (2) different provider references. These ladies should be well established on one of the many boards or forums. They will need to vouch for you.

Option 2: Have an established profile on one of the forums or boards with multiple posted reviews or vouches from verified providers. Or have a profile at least a year old and a personal provider reference.

Option 3: Come see me for a massage (only) visit.

Option 4: Submit a deposit of 50 electronically to go towards total.

Option 5: Provide a selfie with a form of id (please cover sensitive personal information as I value privacy).

What to expect

We will take our time doing what comes and feels natural to us both. I want us to both be happy and enjoy ourselves. If there is anything in particular that you prefer please let me know, this is our time together! It will be an adventure for both of us.

I genuinely enjoy what I do, you will have no doubt about that after spending even just a little time with me. It is my pleasure to make people feel good. I am highly experienced in many avenues and it would be my joy to show you what I know. A quick scan of my many glowing reviews should leave no doubt of this. Time spent with me is refreshing, relaxing and oh so exciting. An event you won't forget. I am just what you're looking for. I also thoroughly enjoy a variety of fetish activities.

Outcalls will only be provided in the Portland Metro area and I ask for at least 2 hours notice.

Incall is in a lovely abode in the Hollywood/Mt. Tabor Neighborhood of NE. Conveniently found between the three major highways and off a main road. Located in a beautifully kept very private apartment that is always immaculately cleaned. Comfortable furnishings and exquisite company make for a lush experience. My elegant place is a secluded little getaway, guaranteed to relax and rejuvenate. Supplies, toiletries, towels, drinks, etc all provided.

Extra Special

-Provide a review and take 20.00 off next HR visit* (applied one time per review, no limit. only recent reviews)*

-Massage (unscented oils and lotions, candles, soft music included) therapeutic and relaxing.

-Massage Plus - combine a relaxing massage. Add 30 min at 50.

-Pic/Video - combine private pictures or video for 50.

Incall

-Half 160

-Full 220

-Full and Half 300

Outcall/Fet +100

Massage

-Half 100

-Full 160

**Alternative donations available**

For absolutely everything you need to know including - detailed activities available, etiquette, tons of photos, and more information please visit my website:

Please text me for the quickest response. I use board messages for verification purposes only if you send me a message that way please text me letting me know (please include your handle).

Miss Mackenzie

971-217- two six four four

Please DO NOT contact me about anything explicit. Comments or questions which include mention or the trade of money for services will be blocked immediately.