Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Naughty, Wet and Talented w/ A Special ~ Don’t Miss Out ~ Private Incall ~ Ton’s Of Fun! ~

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 3"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Feeling frisky and in the mood? I’ve got just what it is you’re hoping to find. A no strings attached, steamy, sensual, all out, pleasurably fulfilling time. And, you can get it from a lady that actually loves what she does and gives it back with gusto.

Attachment 887917

With you me, you’ll feel relaxed, welcomed and wanted. Always getting my undivided attention. Maturity, great skills and an eagerness are just a few qualities that I possess. Being naughty and enjoying each experience is what I do!

Attachment 887914

In some way’s we’re both here for the same reason. So, you can be assured that while we’re together, your need’s will all get met. Being driven with desire and having my own need’s to fulfill will help create an experience that the two of us won’t wanna soon forget.

Attachment 887915

I have a clean, very private and worry-free incall located in the SE area of Portland. Just minutes from I-205, at the Foster rd. exit. There are amenities available. Along with parking that is simple, private (off street) and safe.

Attachment 887916

~15min./ 100 ~ 30min./ 150 ~ 45min./ 180 ~ 60min./ 220~
    Last edited by Kassie; 10-19-2018 at 08:39 AM.

+ Reply to Ad