Service Type: Companion

Hello Everyone, I am the One and Only Sexy Krystal! I can't believe October is already almost over!! This year has zoomed by wouldn't you say? I hope everyone had a wonderful Fourth of July!! Who else is excited for Halloween besides me?
Is anyone else enjoying this beautiful weather we are having as much as I am?
There is something about a PNW Summer that I truly adore!!!

I imagine that you live a busy life, filled with the bore and normalcy of your every day routine like driving to and from work in this states horrible traffic! You decided to take it upon yourself to seek out a refreshing new experience which in turn lead you to me!!
Am I wrong?
I hope not! Because if I’m right, and you allow yourself to escape from everyday life to meet me, I promise you nothing but memorable encounters!!

Each moment with me will be natural and genuine. You can always expect me to be compassionate and intuitive while we're together, in tune with the desires of a gentleman. I hope to be able to connect with you on a magnitude of levels that will stimulate and entice us both!
On a physical level, you’ll adore my enchanting hazel eyes, beautiful dark brown hair, build of a dancer's body and fashionable dress. Intellectually I’m well-educated and can hold my own with even the brightest or so I'd like to think

So why don't you allow me to take you to a place you've never been before.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Screening

To make things easier for both you and I please provide me with the following information upon initial contact:
Board handle
A little about yourself
The contact information for at least 2 TNA providers whom you have seen in the last year or links to 2 recent reviews from within the last year with positive comments from the provider you reviewed
Desired session time and length

Private Spanaway Incall

Donations:

Incall

30 minutes/150 (ONLY OFFERED TO GENTLEMEN THAT I HAVE ALREADY SPENT TIME WITH)
60 minutes/250
90 minutes/400
120 minutes/480

Outcall

60 minutes/300
90 minutes/450
120 minutes/540

As many of you know I had to postpone my trip to Bellevue due to a family situation unfortunately but the good news is I will be there next month before the Thanksgiving Holiday!!
Finally got my new SnapChat up and running so please PM me about information if your interested!!!

Now that you have seen and read all that go ahead and get in touch with me via PM, email at [email protected], or by phone at 503-997-1421
I can't wait to hear from you!