Service Type: Companion

What can I say to get your attention? Nothing honestly. I know its our pictures that get your attention. Not some silly words.
Attachment 888325
Do you even read the ads all the way through? From the first word to the last? I guarantee 87% of you don't. If you did you would know the proper way to contact me to set up a meeting.
Attachment 888327
I have my ups and downs like everyone else. I know I can come across as a lot to handle. Well I always thought a hand full was a good thing. I have handfuls of everything.
Attachment 888328
Lets see if you really read the ads fully. In one of the ads. Youwill have to read one of my ads from the first to last word and if you can figure out what I've hidden in the ad ill give you some of my time for free. I want to say thank you to someone for giving me the idea of giving away my time.
Attachment 888329
Just watch my future ads in one of them will be my "golden ticket" but tonight I'm going to let you chose your donation again. Ill accept all respectable offers. Just send me a pm include the amount you would like to donate how much of my time you want what time you woild like to visit and contact information so I know whom I'm speaking with.

Can't wait to hear from you!!