Service Type: Companion

If you desire something a bit more than just the physical, I could be a great choice! I offer those best parts of your past girlfriends (the heat, the snuggles, the laughs) with none of the drawbacks (I'll encourage you to cheat!). While my reviews may no longer say much, you can see how many positive ones I have gotten over the years (look at all those stars in the overall experience category!). I don't show my face in my pics, but no one has ever openly recoiled in horror after knocking on my door. I strive for authentic connections. Feel free to talk my ear off! I may talk yours off too! Then there'll only be two ears in a room with two people! Creepy!

My rates are $200/hr and $150/hhr. My incall has pets. I'm a non-smoker. I require two references. I have kind of weird hours as I'm a working stiff (tee-hee): Sundays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 8am-8pm, Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays 9am-1pm. I prefer to schedule via email ([email protected]) but reaching out in PM is a good way for me to verify refs if you've got them here.

I hope to see you soon!