Service Type: Companion

Reading this ad in its entirety and following all instructions are requirements for contacting or seeing me.

Private incall on quiet street, driveway parking, shower available. Lots of people ask for a shower...if you're reading the ad, you know there's a shower!

Longtime TNA weirdo, consistent track record in providing not-terrible service, quiet and in amazing shape. Um yeah, more like phenomenal shape, extremely beautiful, and hella modest too! Not only can I be annoying, I am also known for being irritating. The tits really make up for a lot, I'm told.

Here are the instructions. Please understand that due to the number of requests I receive, I am only able to see those who carefully read the ad and follow all instructions.

1. Please PM to verify your username and let me know what time you want for your appointment, and I will give you an email address for contact. Please email immediately to set up, so someone else doesn't claim the spot. Do not ask about my availability; tell me what time you want.
2. You must have your own transportation - no bus or uber. I have a steep driveway with only one parking spot, so no trailers, RVs, etc. GPS required!
3. After I have approved you to see me - must have vouches, reviews, or agree to painfully invasive other methods of screening - I will email you with instructions.
4. I do not see people who attempt to engage in discussions about money or services.
5. No Trump supporters
6. Please allow at least 1 hr of notice when setting your appointment. When you ask for an appointment and I tell you it is available and send you directions, your appointment is considered booked and it is your responsibility to cancel if you cannot make it.
7. No outcall or travel requests; YOU come to ME unless you're prepaying, that's how it works! In six years I have never made an exception and it sure won't happen this time.

RATES AND AVAILABILITY
250/HH, 350/H
Sunday 10/21: evening only, after 8
Monday 10/22: Anytime before 3pm
Other days: please ask
Non-neg and cash only
Longer or shorter appointment times not available

Let's do some very bad things!