Height: 5' 5"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Name:  nessafaves-resize.jpg
Views: 536
Size:  29.3 KB

Winter is fast approaching but I have a theory and some ideas and a bag of tricks to keep us warm and winter at bay... What do you think boys? (and ladies?) care to be my laboratory assistants and test some heat producing experiments?? No need to be nervous Nessa will take care of you...so come.. I humbly request your appearance...for an exhilarating experience neither of us will soon forget!

Name:  nude2.jpg
Views: 543
Size:  35.9 KB

Missoula tonight is the night
    Bozeman I'm still wearing that smile you gave me last time.You were amazing y'all! I haven't laughed and had that much fun in quite some time! Thank you! Helena It's been some time and I've been grouchy, your invitation ever so flattering. I can't wait to kiss and make up. CDA I'll be around this weekend. I have a limited number of slots available. Book them quick or be stuck holding your own___ . I should be a good girl don't want a ban before I began[/I]

(406)253-2346 text/call (406)290-9855 text only
    [email protected]
    http://vainvanessa.com

Now I don't put together and post websites to kill time. There is a lot of good information there that can save us both a headache and you a blacklist down the line. I'm not sending pictures. I'm not telling where my ads are posted. Search Bars are Miraculous inventions! Please respect my limited time as I do the best I can to see as many of you as possible. Answering questions that have been answered in a forum is a huge time killer. I hate to do it, but Ill simply delete your text.The generosity of gentlemen is stimulating. Manners and a sense of humor as well form the complete package Those are the ONLY people I will see. Vulgarity, pictures of your genitals, impatient texts with a mere question mark , questions or comments involving anything illegal won't be returned. I am coming to have some fun, so be good hosts!

Minus My Leaving Tuesday All dates are Tentative
    Bozeman Oct 23-25
    Missoula Oct 25 (almost completely booked)
    Helena Oct 26
    CDA/Spoke Oct 27-29
    Last edited by Nessabelle; 10-25-2018 at 02:50 PM.

+ Reply to Ad