Service Type: Companion

Hello Lover!
I’m so glad you’ve found me. Lets get to know each other...
friends call me Lucky - but by the end of an afternoon I’ve heard many confessions of titillating serendipity.
I can be your college girlfriend, your former lover or that sexy coworker you’ve fawned over but never had the courage to approach until now. My personality is versatile and my authentic beauty demands your admiration. Intellect stimulates me, passion inundates me. Your fantasy is my deepest desire.
I enjoy a variety of settings such as hiking in our beautiful corner of paradise and revel in live music shows at hole in the wall venues. I adore indulging in rich cheeses and chocolates as well as engaging in crafts and small projects to channel my creativity.
Lets cultivate long lasting memories together.
I can’t wait to hear from you.

I am currently accepting bookings for my short visit to Portland on FRIDAY and SATURDAY. I will be available after 8pm on Friday for Incall and all day Saturday for Incalls. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to ensure our time together.

Attachment 690058

- Companionship rates -
200 HH
300 HR
400 90 MIN
500 2 HR

- Cancellation Policy -
If you have to last minute cancel (24 Hours notice) I will require a $50-100 deposit for your next appointment and a gift from my Amazon Wish List is suggested but not required.

Ready to feel Lucky?

Just follow these simple pre screening steps:
1: pm me the phone number/email you will be contacting me from FIRST.
2: Include the handle and contact number of at least one provider as a reference.
3. Let me know your desired time we will spend together.

Booking through my >>WEBSITE<< after initial contact is the PREFERRED method and best way to ensure expedited appointment times.

Alternate screening options are available upon request.

Once you've followed these steps here's how you can get a hold of me:
Kik suerte_taco
253-878-4711

Follow me on Twitter
Amazon Wish List

Attachment 690266
***I am a professional service provider. Any fees or compensation paid to me are for my time and companionship only. Any actions that take place within our contracted timeframe are a matter of mutual choice between consenting adults. Any scenarios, fantasy or otherwise, contained in this ad are purely that; they do not constitute any form of contractual obligation. I do not engage in any unlawful acts. I reserve the right not to enter into any arrangement with those whom I reasonably believe to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or for any other reason at my sole discretion.***