to properly schedule a visit, please follow “Etiquette for Kat”

Fall 2018
Redmond, WA *private incall* | Indefinitely
Phoenix, AZ | Nov 8 - 12
Missoula, MT | Nov 13 - 16

♥️Incall specials♥️
45 min massage - 120
30 min private - 160

Trip(s) will be cancelled due to no prebooked appointments.
Inquire & reserve your time with me!

Etiquette for Kat:

1. SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE (email if you have no TNA account)

2. MESSAGE TITLE >>> Date, City, (specify) IC or OC

3. MESSAGE BODY >>> TYPE OF SESSION, WHAT TIME & HOW LONG

4. text me w/ your handle (only after you have followed steps 1-3)
PLEASE DO NOT TEXT ME IF YOU HAVE NOT SENT A PM.

If you have less than 3 references listed, you may
opt for compensated screening alternatives. (i.e. meet & greet for coffee)

Private messages may not be acknowledged right away without text notification

About Me:

I'm Kat; a well-reputable & highly favored elite companion. My tropically-tanned, toned legs stand me at a stunning 5'5 without heels (5'9 with heels). I have a slim yet curvy frame (32/24/36) with buttery soft skin and long luxurious locks that cascade down my back - Stunning! I always aim to meet your desired needs as I intoxicate you with my erotic essence. I'd love to see if we're a match! I'm always willing to travel to you or we can get comfy at my place. I provide a safe, quiet & well-kept private setting on the east side of Seattle.

Screening is important so make sure you have at least 3 references via TNA board! If not I offer quick & easy alternatives. In case you're wondering, an established member has had their account for 3+ years and has 4+ references from established providers. Send me a message with the DATE & DURATION you want to meet. Also, let me know the TIME FRAME you are available so I can choose a time that works for both of us. Please specify the type of session you're looking for so we're on the same page. If you have any questions at all, ask them before confirming our appointment...can't wait to meet you!

Honorarium for Kat:
Donations are non-negotiable.

Incall Visits
📍Phoenix, AZ

New! Erotic Massage Sessions
60 min ; 180 | 260 VIP
90 min ; 200 | 300 VIP

New! Private Sessions
15 mins ; 140 | 200 VIP
30 mins ; 200 | 300 VIP
60 mins ; 300 | 400 VIP
90 mins ; 500 | 600 VIP

Send a private message (pm) for questions regarding VIP sessions.

Outcall Visits are Always Available
(QV rate is not offered for outcall visits)
📍Edmonds - Federal Way
+60

For upgraded visits, see my profile.
If you are not willing to be screened, please do not contact me

Legal Notice: Compensation is for time & companionship only. Any occurrences are a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults. Any person engaging hereby agree that you are not affiliated with any type of law enforcement agency/attempting to use this advertisement as means for entrapment purposes. Initiating contact with me (via phone, email, etc.) constitutes agreement to these terms.