Service Type: Companion

Are you a man of distinction who seeks the finer things in life? I consider myself a hidden jewel that will provide an elevated experience in companionship and a expert at Nuru. When I’m with you, you will see I am simpley myself no pretenses, no masks. I am sensual, dreamy, attentive, playful vixen. You can expect that my experience providing Nuru will be unforgetable. I provide authentic Nuru Gel which only enhances your experience with me. You will be suprised how comfortable I will make you feel during our time spent together. I enjoy connecting with people in genuine heart to heart companionship and will always know what you want and desire. I love pampering men with my super warm personality, who you will find a great listener to whatever is on your mind. You can be assured our time together will be nothing less than spectacular and one of your most memorable rendezvous. I am the sweet sexy girl next door you find yourself fantasizing about.

I am the sought after combination of beauty and brains. I’m intelligent, articulate and one who loves to live in the moment. Right now I am attending my last Semester at School. I am busy finishing up my Masters Thesis. Due to school and my time at the library I can rarely take last minute requests. This also means the days I am available it is better to try and book in advance, as I can only accommodate a few gentlemen a week. The sooner you contact me, the sooner we can start to get to know each other. Our encounters will leave you thinking about me at the office and the one you will be dreaming about at night.

Something many can attest to is the radiance and glow that often follows me, my photo’s don’t do me justice. My Natural Brown Hair cascades down my back which will draw your attention to my perfect Hourglass Figure. My Dazzling Emerald Green Eyes, can switch to a Bright Blue Sapphires. Either way my sensuous eyes will leave you captivated. One of my best assets is my Beautiful Round Peach Shaped Bottom, with sexy Long Toned Legs. I stand 5’11 with a 34C Bust, a 26 inch waist and a 36 inch hips which measures to be the perfect Hourglass Figure. I can be dressed for any occasion as I tend to dress with an alluring femininity with a style that is uniquely my own.

I’m sure we will share a unforgettable encounter with each other and know that I always treat others with the utmost respect and honesty. I provide exclusive discreet and upscale companionship so you never have to worry about a thing.
xoxoxo
Nikki
(916)385-2536
www.naughtydarlingnikki.com
[email protected]Name:  DFF06530-C038-4615-B84A-F1D213C8A0B6.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  103.4 KB