Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

❄️🐰 The Loveliest Companion is back 😘 did you miss me? 😍 come see me now!! 💜💜 5034629144

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 6"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

I hope you're ready for the best night of your life ...I'm an enchanting gorgeous snowbunny who's ready to leave you in awe.. My personality will make you instantly fall in love... I'm here to make sure your needs are met.. I believe being comfortable and trustworthy is key. I'm available all day and night, and i prefer texting, but calling and email works as well. I'm still new to the area so I also love longer times together as well..

I have long, soft blonde hair that reaches down to mid back... My shining hazel eyes will leave you in a trance...I have a petite body and model long legs that are beautiful as can be...
    Name:  D9BE8740-C8C0-4864-A822-9E25372EE3A3.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  57.6 KB

My donations are:
    140 -- Quick Visit

200 -- Half an Hour

300 -- Full Hour

I do review specials so feel free to ask me about them, but please, do not try to negotiate.

You may contact me in the following ways:

Phone: (503) - 462 - 9144

Email: [email protected]

Texting is my first preferred way of contact, followed by calling, and then email. Texting, calling, and emailing are ONLY for setting up appointments and verification, nothing else. So please, no explicit talk and please don't ask for explicit pictures. I have a small verification process that will be a peace of cake assuming you're real and serious

Name:  13CA3005-03B7-4423-92CE-2E162621BE4A.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  72.8 KB

I'm also on TOB so ask me about it! I can't wait to hear from you!

Much Love,
    V
    Last edited by Vanessarose4445; 11-10-2018 at 08:23 AM.

+ Reply to Ad