Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

🌹🦋🌹TOURING HOUSTON🦋11/12-11/17💋💋Taking Bookings Now🌹✨🌹5⭐️🌟 Provider🌹Check Out my Ratings & Reviews🌹

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 8"
    Body Type: Athletic
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Massage

Name:  IMG_9305.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  0

Name:  fullsizeoutput_ac5.jpg
Views: 222

The Japanese Art Of Tantric Nuru. This session is very much about Tantra & building chemistry.💧💦 I have been practicing this unique art for several years and with practice perfection has paid off. You will experience erotica as you never have before.

I take pride in maintaining a fit body so that I can provide you with a session that you will come to love and will make you crave for more of me! I tour regularly and have a strong following of return clients who know the difference between quality over quantity & simply will not settle.

So feel free to reach out and let me make your day!!☀️🌈

http://chloej.vividproviders.com

TER ID: 333656
    P411 ID: 213734

I OFFFER 3 SESSION ALONG WITH A DINNER DATE & OVERNIGHTS
    1hr 350- Introduction to Japan🇯🇵... Tantalizing on the mind & body
    90 min 600-The Beginning & The End Experience a little of both worlds in one🇯🇵
    2hr 750- A Sultry Seductive Journey through 🇯🇵 Japan

Please ask about Dinner Dates/ Overnight Stays/ & the most desirable leisure companion you fantasize of 😍😍
    (Passport Ready**)
    I am newbie friendly and enjoy introducing gentlemen to a new life experience.

GENTLEMEN PLEASE NOTE: I by no means am a quick visit, half hour or rushed visits provider. I put in an immense amount of work to make sure each session is perfection. I put forth a great deal of energy into my workouts to make sure I perform at the highest level I possibly can so your experience is as enjoyable as possible!! I DO NOT MAKE EXCEPTIONS‼️
    🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Name:  IMG_0047.jpg
Views: 223

For booking with me please Kindly follow the instructions as stated:

IF YOU ARE NOT A NEWBIE & KNOW THE DRILL GENTS:
    A)If you are on P411 please request an appt through there & then send me a PM letting me know that was you so I know
    B) If you have 4 or more vouches/references current please PM me a day and time you would like and I will promptly get back to you 😉😁

If you are a newbie,that’s ok 👌 😉, I don’t bite guys and as stated below will make it as pain free as possible😁😍💋💋

1) Please EMAIL ME @[email protected] a screenshot of your username w the error message showing me it will not allow you to send me a message with your username. Gentleman I promise I will make it as painfree as possible 😜😜😎

Please include in the email:
    A)first and last name
    B)real phone number
    C)real email thats not a proton

Name:  IMG_8369.GIF
Views: 220

Name:  IMG_9308.jpg
Views: 220

PLEASE BE UNDERSTANDING I AM INDEPENDENT SO I WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS PROMPTLY AS POSSIBLE TY & MUCH APPRECIATED

***Please make sure the above info is emailed to start the booking process🙏

I also take great pride in my hygiene and ask when coming to see me please be well groomed as well‼️ Please know also when booking with me that you are booking with a provider of such stature of a higher intellectual level that when we converse it will be very memorable as well and please know when booking with me that your body & mind will feel highly stimulated & relaxed after my session that when you leave will have a craving desire to return to see me on future visits‼️

Name:  IMG_9304.jpg
Views: 221
    Last edited by Chloe_James; 11-12-2018 at 10:19 PM.

+ Reply to Ad