Service Type: Companion

Divine, Devious, Delicious Domination: 11/12: 4-7p; 11/13: 10a-12p, 4-10p 11/14: 10a-1p, 6-10p; 11/15: 10a-5p, 8-10p 11/16: booked; 11/17: NOLA!

Some of you know me already as I have been dominating the Seattle area for the last 7 years.If you have been cruising my ad for years now is the time. This is my last trip at my current tribute. My next trip my tribute reflect my years of experience and will be higher. If you pre-book at least a day in advance you will get grandfathered in for future bookings. Don't know me? Well I am glad you are here! For more details on my personal style and availability keep reading. I have recently relocated to the South. New Orleans to be exact. Seattle is my True North and one of my favorite cities to visit, explore and play.

My interests lie in domination: sensual to sadistic, painful and blissful, joyful and lascivious, humiliating and intoxicating. You will find that I am not so much severe but more sensual and tempting, choosing to seduce you to comply with My devious and sometimes very painful (for you) desires. You will find that I am interested in exploring a wide range of BDSM/fetish/kink activities especially in relation to role play. I have 7 professional years under my belt and 15 years as an experienced lifestyle dominant. I have a private boudoir located just south of downtown Seattle. I am available for last minutes for returning friends and those who are able complete screening quickly. I am offering duos with a variety of fine babes. Check out my twitter and my website for more details!