Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Freaky Sexy Sunday SPECIAL!! Read 4 info! Call 5099967237 to get details!

Hair color: Strawberry Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 4"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Name:  result_1542520352851.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  63.3 KBName:  IMG_0019.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  164.4 KB
    Name:  IMG_0023.jpg
Views: 493
Size:  74.8 KBName:  Fotogenic_8c8d2b68-7558-4a7f-ada3-3b12fe938150.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  82.5 KB
    PLEASE, READ completely before scheduling ANY appointments!! **THANKS!**

*SPECIAL*: 'Freaky Sexy SUNDAY!!

(LASTING ALL WEEKEND, DIFFERENT EVENTS EVERYDAY TIL MONDAY-DISCOUNTS AS WELL)

Hey gentlemen! Guess what tonight the weekend has in store for you? Some teasing, tasting, laughing, intensity, excitement, icebreakers to get to know each other better and loads and loads of fun fun FUN!! Games, and games galore! But, will it be my choice or yours?! Ill be giving a discount to all men who wanna play...ill have a large variety of games listed but you wont know them until u arrive...maybe u bring your own games and add them... Icebreakers to start am enticing sexy bond. Or some anticipation to excite the senses! Dont be shy let's play!! I'll explain details donations and any other info! Also, extra discounts for outcalls this weekend! Thanks hope to play with you soon!

Xoxoxo

*Bunni*

All Spokane Gentlemen:

Im itching for more, needing someone to tame this wild, captive, beast of a hunger roasting my heart with its firey coals inside a wet, dark, lonely place!! I am the Dom you have been craving to find and searched the world high and low for... and FINALLY have the rarest of women within arms reach... you may be glowing with anticipation. or shaking with intense expectation, possibly standing bold until suddeny a slight slouching arch of your back for it is becoming weak as her eyes bore into your soul. Show me the fantasy world inside of your mind's darkest most uncivilized of places. Your secret revealed in confidence to me will stay between our own memories forever. I will *** your addicted mind, and light fire to your dulled senses all while dancing within our "fantasy-based reality". Luckily you have a craving that is unearthimg an extremely hungry appetite to dine on a seductress such as a mistress named Bunni. I want to give you the world and i can guarantee satsifaction forever.

(be a gentlemen please, be polite and respectful and you'll get your way with me and the some)

RULESEXPECTATIONS:

NOEXPLICITconversation's
    NODrama
    Incall/Outcall offered🤩
    Serious inquiries ONLY!!!
    100% real recent photos
    I'll provide to you a very, Intelligent conversationalist, open-mindedness, skilled entertainer, comfort, acceptance, nonracist, artistic, anything legal, fun, positive, and exotically intrigueing or mature entertainment in various ways.
    Clean and discreet
    Secretive and professional
    Sexxxy and all-natural
    Fun outgoing personality
    Genuine charm
    Generous attitude and skills
    Excellent, perfect hygiene and appearance
    Some experience in massage therapy
    Natural redhead/strawberry blonde.
    34b, 23.5 waist, 25 hips, and petite body 😘💋
    Easy going and flexible scheduling 24/7 availability!!
    Excellent companion, top of the line service
    Detail-oriented mindset with healthy routine
    I am not associated or affiliated with any type of agency. Im completely Independent.

Your 👑QUEEN👑,

💋💋❤️💕Bunni 💕❤️💋💋

Can't wait to meet you!!! Xoxoxo

(509)996-7237
    Last edited by Jennyluv420$$; 11-18-2018 at 09:11 PM.

+ Reply to Ad