Service Type: Companion

First thing's first let me introduce myself, I am Kendra! I would say it is nice to meet you, but we haven't made it that far yet. Luckily it's not hard to meet me at all ❤ as long as you qualify & follow my simple directions.
Attachment 913003
I'm a petite or some may call it fun sized, provider standing at only 4'11". I have small pretty 5.5 sized feet. I'm a legit spinner & if you're still reading this there's no doubt that we should meet. I have beautiful size D breasts and a cute round little bottom, but besides all of my exterior my interior is what matters. My personality isn't like the stereotype that we're all money hungry evil bitches lol I love meeting new people and actually enjoy what I do! Not to mention my impeccable hot reviews that validate everything I'm saying ❤
Attachment 913007
I am no longer available full time, my schedule is very busy and I will only be making the time to meet select people. Easiest way to get my attention is to FOLLOW MY RULES which are,
Send me a pm
Make sure you sent me a pm
Include duration in pm
After you send me a pm,
Text me your handle.
You MUST have references and reviews in order to meet me.
If you have no references or reviews you will have to send me a deposit via cash app and there are ZERO exceptions to this.
Remember earlier when I said I'm not anything like a typical stereotype? I do not care, nor will I budge. No pm = No appointment I pinky swear
Attachment 913008
Rates:
200HH
300H
500 Date night
Review specials -50$
Any other rates are to be discussed via pm.
Available now
Attachment 913011