Service Type: Companion

🧁 Hazel Sweets 🧁

My Name Is Hazel, As you can see I am as sweet as cotton candy. And I am waiting to melt in your mouth, How many licks would it take you to make me pop? I am also a soft exotic loving kitten that loves to play and cuddle and has been waiting to feel your warmth 😘 Let kitten provide you with all your needs, I love to play! Please don’t hesitate to contact me. I love to give attention, I am new to this site regretfully I don't have any reviews however I can be found on other websites. Let Ms.Hazel Sweets give you the love and companionship that you have been yearning for.

All Appointments: Will Be By Reservation Only. Please be sincere in your
request and donations.

I will appreciate if you can send me a text message to let me know what's your handle and what site you found me on due to me being on multiple sites and how long of session to make it easier for the both of us. Please look below for donations and pictures because a lot of people asking the same questions so let’s just make it easier for YOU to just look at my whole services thanks !! ☺️ There is review specials! Can’t wait to see youu

🍒 Review/Vouch Specials 🍒

🌷🌷 100 Roses 15 Min. 🌷🌷

🌷🌷 150 Roses 30 Min. 🌷🌷

🌷🌷 200 Roses 1 HR. 🌷🌷

🌷🌷 300 Roses 2 HR. 🌷🌷

ONLY FOR VERiFiED TNA MEMBERS ONLY WITH 2 OR MORE REVIEWS/REFERENCES

💗💗 Available For Outcalls Everywhere - Unavailable For Incalls 💗💗

All Outcalls can be a extra charge depending on the location so let's not waste my time & especially YOUR TIME !! SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY 💯

💶NOT A VERiFiED TNA MEMBER💶

🌷🌷 120 Roses QV. 🌷🌷

🌷🌷 160 Roses HH. 🌷🌷

🌷🌷 260 Roses 1 HR. 🌷🌷

🌷🌷 320 Roses 2 HR. 🌷🌷

💄425-291-8658💄