Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Gεn†εℓmεn's Cho¡cε WaRM & §ti©Ky K¡NkY FuN🍯🍫💦The Epitome of Relaxation and Class Please Come Join Me🍭🦄💕💎

Hair color: Black
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 7"
    Body Type: Slim
    Cup Size: B Cup
    Ethnicity: Black
    Hello My Name is Carmen Brown
    A charming, creative and Erotic playmate. Welcome to My Ad. I'm a new provider and I can't wait to meet new friends. A little about me: I'm not going to sell you a dream or tell you the usual fairytales of one touch having you turn into gold lol. The truth is I'm human and although my touch won't turn you into Gold, My touch may make your heart skip a beat and you'll be very satisfied with picking me as a new friend. To only be 25 I'm very mature for my age and I know my way around the bedroom. I love to laugh and make others laugh as well. I like to converse and make connections with my friends. Even though I only weigh 140lbs I'm a huge burst of Energy. I'm often told I'm sweet and Sassy, while being Playful and Classy. My personality will captivate you, My beauty will entice you and my sexy body will leave you hooked. I'm a Non-GFE provider but my service is girlfriend like as I'm very passionate. You will be satisfied I can almost guarantee it.

Serious Inquires Only...
    Outcalls Only all around Las Vegas and Henderson.
    💎120hhr/200hr

Carmen : 916-576-9919
    Email : [email protected]
    Last edited by Carmen Brown; 11-24-2018 at 10:30 AM.

+ Reply to Ad