Service Type: Companion

Available in DTC 10-10p (Kindly pre-book if requesting an appointment prior to 10am or after 5pm)
I stand 5'8" tall, am toned, tanned, long silky blonde hair down to my my heart shaped behind, alluring green eyes, natural DD chest, beautiful face, straight white smile, plump kissable lips, and a friendly, comforting demeanor.

You will want to visit me when seeking only the finest:

- Accurate photos! (they are not 30lbs ago or 10 years ago)
- I have a kind gentle way of making you feel comfortable
- Place of entertaining is clean, discreet, and upscale- there are plenty of luxury linens, fine toiletries and an array of beverages for you
- I am highly A++ REVIEWED for a reason
- Shares toys and friends well with others
- Newbie friendly (with screening)
- Educated, in tune to culture, and surroundings, you will more than likely enjoy a conversation with me
- Attire is elegant, as pictured or requested----Make a request!
- While very much a lady, I am also quite playful and enticing (please be age 30+)

I am located in DTC, but travel throughout Metro Denver, Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, Rocky Mountains, Western Slope, Cheyenne etc. Feel free to contact me to make a request.

For additional information, photos and booking, please visit my website audreyastor.com
Old friends or gentlemen with excellent references, feel free to text on 720-577-5477

Name:  c137822b_150.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  5.2 KBName:  25e3f2e9_150.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  14.8 KB